Long time no see.. Read more... ×
TURTLE

Let Me Introduce Myself.....again.

TURTLE here. After 4 years as a guest (nearly 2 without a peep) I've finally bitten the bullet and became a FULL member. In this time I have gotten deeper into the manufacturing of machines more than tattooing these days. While I don't produce my own frames as of yet I do wrap my own coils by hand and "finish" rough cast frames. Quality springs and good hardware have wrapped up several machines being sold localy. I'm looking to learn more of this craft to further my quality. A carpenter by trade I've always been a builder and creator always seeking to further my knowledge and creativity. Any recommendations are welcome.

Welcome to the good stuff, Turtle.

Post some pictures of the machines you've built, and we'll see where you are in terms of skill level.

/thick skin required.... but you have a shell, so you should be alright :)

wooden frames , niche market right there bro

Welcome to the good stuff, Turtle. Post some pictures of the machines you've built, and we'll see where you are in terms of skill level. /thick skin required.... but you have a shell, so you should be alright :)
Lol...what up Turtle!

hey is that shocker responding what the actual fuck!!! Thought he feel off the edge.Not many ole timers hanging out here much.If I can help turtle,don't hesitate to ask..