• Announcements

• J.J. Flash

THIS IS A SITE FOR ARTISTS, NOT CLIENTS (Please read before posting)   04/18/2018

I'm seeing a lot more questions from people who are looking to get tattoos, asking about ideas, healing instructions, etc. These are questions you should ask YOUR  LOCAL TATTOO ARTIST, not random people on the internet. This site is specifically for tattoo artists and those looking to get into the trade by way of an apprenticeship. Don't be shy! Google local artists and drop by a shop or two, check out their portfolio of work and talk about your ideas with a professional who can help you achieve the best tattoo experience. 

Thanks for reading!
DeepInk

Rotary Machines

Hey everyone need some advice on rotary machines I've never used one before but thinking of purchasing one for shading and color packing as ican never get a good setup with coil machine. Anyone try or heard of hummingbird? Heard its a knockoff of bizzare and or stigma but it looks legit to me at a decent price of 170$ iknow thats still pretty cheap but idont want to spend too much and not like the rotary feel ya know? Any advice on brands or suppliers (sites) to purchase? Thanks in advance!

I have 2 hummingbirds one for shading and one for colour packing and to be honest they are pretty good especially for the price but be careful of ebay as they sell a lot of fakes bit look for the spelling of hummingbird on the clamp screw the knockoffs are always spelt hummingbRid personally i use them but always end up back to using my micky sharpz the lack of weight throws me off but they are a good start point for dipping your toes into the world of rotaries good luck mate

www.facebook.com/busyontheway

These Chinese manufacturer s have Cheyenne hawk knockoffs for $65. They actually run pretty damn good. They sell Stigma rotaries and Bishop knockoffs too. Its unreal because they have the name RIGHT ON THEM!! .These makers must have had trademark issues. Ya though. I use forgiven irons and have a cheap ass rotary from Worldwide tattoo supply. The Stealth. OK, but needs adjusting technique a bit.

Hey everyone need some advice on rotary machines I've never used one before but thinking of purchasing one for shading and color packing as ican never get a good setup with coil machine. Anyone try or heard of hummingbird? Heard its a knockoff of bizzare and or stigma but it looks legit to me at a decent price of 170$ iknow thats still pretty cheap but idont want to spend too much and not like the rotary feel ya know? Any advice on brands or suppliers (sites) to purchase? Thanks in advance!
If you don't want to spend then trade for one? There are some I think that go for a little under $200...you might want to get in touch with Nippy Needle...dudes got more machines than a Skynet T2 Assembly Line!

www.facebook.com/busyontheway

These Chinese manufacturer s have Cheyenne hawk knockoffs for $65. They actually run pretty damn good. They sell Stigma rotaries and Bishop knockoffs too. Its unreal because they have the name RIGHT ON THEM!! .These makers must have had trademark issues. Ya though. I use forgiven irons and have a cheap ass rotary from Worldwide tattoo supply. The Stealth. OK, but needs adjusting technique a bit.

no not trade mark issues

just unscrupulous bastards who dont care about anyone else.

they have had no research and development costs and set up costs etc just jumping in on someone elses hard earned.

no different to putting your beer down on the bar and someone came a long and took a swig whilst talking to you at the bar

There are plenty of reasonably priced rotary machine builders out there. Anyone who cares for the craft is not buying knockoffs. Spend the money, you get what you pay for...look into rotary works or tattooed pirate- both have quality machines that are reasonably priced plus you get customer service that can go a long way.

I'm buying a turanium fabrica um. I have been researching rotary machines and think that these turaniums are SWEEEEET.They are made by a Hungarian friend of mine, Krizsan Zoltan. Kriz is a killer artist. He just got the new Formula 51 inks in his shop and he's in LOVE!