Long time no see.. Read more... ×
deazyner

Membership Problem

Deazyner, if you PM me your paypal transaction ID # I'll make sure it gets taken care of as quickly as possible.

Im having the same trouble, i paid for membership about 5 days ago and i still can`t get access, i can`t PM you either Wes, can you please help?

Having the same problem as well, paid for yearly membership couple of days ago, but I still can't access member only forums

This is what I got:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

Useful Links

Ive emailed someone almost a week ago, no one here wan`ts to fix the problem, happy to take our money though, looks like i may have to get paypal to investigate

Hey guys. Sorry to hear there's issues. The site was down a couple weeks ago and I am not sure if it's something to do with that. I'll look into it but bear with me.

O phone with Paypal, looks like IPN was disabled when the site's server was down. Working on resolving this. I will update this post once it's been resolved. Thx for your patience...

And a ticket is open with Paypal to reset/enable the IPN (payment notification system) bu they are supposed to call in the next 24-hours...Thx for your patience.

**** In the meantime, if you send an email to feedback at ink-trails dot calm with your transaction ID and username/email I can manually approve those (I hope).

OK, so IPNs are being sent from payment gateway, meaning all should be back to normal. PLEASE let me know if you still have made payment and are NOT listed as Full Memeber with access to all areas of forum and features. See contact emale above.