Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dripstep

Hello From The Great White North

4 posts in this topic

OK, not so white, I'm Steve, from Southern Ontario, Canada. I've been fascinated by tattoos and tattoo machines for as long as I can remember. I've been lurking the public forums for almost a year, and have finally jumped into a lifetime membership, mostly for the machine building side of things.

I spend most of my free time drawing, and soaking up as much information about tattooing, the mechanics and processes behind it all. I've been looking into going to college for sterilization, as for some strange reason, it really interests me.

I will be posting up some of my drawings, in hopes that I can get better feedback than friends saying "wow, that's amazing!" I need criticism to get better, not a pat on the back every time.

I'm happy I found this forum, and I look forward to the wealth of information that you all have pouring out of you.

Peace.

Welcome to the forum, though it has been dead on here, it is still full a valuable info..

OK, not so white, I'm Steve, from Southern Ontario, Canada. I've been fascinated by tattoos and tattoo machines for as long as I can remember. I've been lurking the public forums for almost a year, and have finally jumped into a lifetime membership, mostly for the machine building side of things.

I spend most of my free time drawing, and soaking up as much information about tattooing, the mechanics and processes behind it all. I've been looking into going to college for sterilization, as for some strange reason, it really interests me.

I will be posting up some of my drawings, in hopes that I can get better feedback than friends saying "wow, that's amazing!" I need criticism to get better, not a pat on the back every time.

I'm happy I found this forum, and I look forward to the wealth of information that you all have pouring out of you.

Peace.

Welcome to the forum man, where abouts in ontario are you from? I was born in hamilton, most of my family is still in that area.