adm

Question, Would You Date A Suicide Girls Model?

14 posts in this topic

I mean, would it bother you to know theres a fuck ton of naked pics of your girl online?

I've been talking lately to a girl who was a SG Model till a few years ago, but her sets and profile are still up on that site.

She seems pretty legit, just trying to wrap my head around the idea of all her naughty bits being out there

Well my perspective might not be the best one because SG is not particularly well known thing in Finland. So my best bet here would be that it is a million to one chance to bumb in to a person that connects the pieces.

One thing I do know. Suicide Girls are seriously HOT. Might I ask her model name? wink.png

Edited by letaali

I don't know that's a difficult one. if she has a great personality and isn't doing it anymore I probably would, if she was still modelling don't know if id handle that to well.

thankfully i'm married and don't have to deal with these dilemmas anymore, good luck to you buddy

You should at least throw her a length.

Thats the best I got, I think the answer you are looking for is in the back of a cosmo magazine or something

To judge her for being an ex suicide girl is like everyone who doesn't have tattoos, judging you for having them!

my girl does some modeling and was in a few publications no nude but some of it scantly clad i never payed much mind to it she is beautiful. go for it man they may get to look but you get to look and touch lol

This is a stupid question..

After spending required amount of time, you'll realize that the fact that her being naked on public media either something you can endure in sake of your relationship or she does not worth all that work..

You can't predict these things, it's unique in nature.

The fact that you can google your girlfriends naked videos and photos and actually come up with correct results is nothing anyone can ever relate to until they actually do so personally.

So... Try this...

Who is she? Give us a link.

Now if you're offended by that request, it's going to be a lot of work for ya..

Don't even worry about it. I know several Suicide Girls and other models and some of them are amazing, some are uninteresting to me. The only thing that matters is if you get along. Take your chance and be honest: the past is the past.

...hey if your girl (or guy) is confident and hot enough to carry it off then be proud of it and go for it, ;-) I would... (I personally would need them to have a brain between their ears as well..) wink.png

it just means theres a lot more guys ( & girlz ) out there thining what a lucky b*&^%$$$ you are... i married a glamour model.. youl get used to it..

Fuck yeah I'd date one!!!

give me

Kush Suicide. Milouxi Suicide,Radeo Suicide, or Gypsyy Suicide ANY and I mean ANY day of the week!!!

And even tho shes not a Suicide Girl....Elisa Feinty bruh?!?!??? My dude I'd be all over her like Man to Man Defense!!

Just get along with them, see if you are having fun at least. Know her first before you judge her