Sign in to follow this  
Ink

Micky Shaprz Real Or Fake?

Hi!

I want buy my first tattoo machine and I'm confused XD

This micky sharpz bronze microdial limited edition in real or a fake?

There is no number in the tube clamb and What is the cable in the third picture between coils, it's correct position?

Thanks!!!

p18alaqhi615p3rim1sh01hqr1nne6.jpg

p18alaqhi6189j7sj1cosnvim6b5.jpg

p18alaqhi6bbq1g5015rmuhj1sbu7.jpg

Nobody in here is "normal"... But to answer your question , yes. But it also gives you access to a wealth of better and more informative info that you didn't know existed. Best $20 you'll ever spend IMO

Mac;)

There is no number in the tube clamb and What is the cable in the third picture between coils, it's correct position?

the cable between the coils is in the correct position its the joining wire that gets soldered to make the coils work as a pair

who says there should be a number in the tube clamp area?

I have the the bigger t dial model of that machine and it isn't numbered either

I bought it from mickey at a convention so I know its real.

thinking about it i havent got a certificate either lol

dont worry about numbers yours is real

Edited by mark101

This is a copy sharp machine that cost about $15 and that was shipping included! Even the copies don't have a number/ marking near the vice,this one had good a good feel to it so I replaced the coils on it for a set from Wes the moderator

image_zps7a31b560.jpg

it is more convinient (in terms value for money) buy a fake and change the coils or buy a real one? Because I do it for fun, nn professional

Doing it for fun, and doesn't even know about the wiring of machines. I have hulk hands right now

Here's a trick to using the search function. Log out.....then try it without logging in....works for me and I've searched for hours. Try things like "tattoo machine" (not tattoo gun), "coils", "armature bar", "rear spring", "front spring", "contact", "magnetism, and several other terms you may find yourself stumped on such as "pathogens", "HEP", "staff", "mersa" and so on.....THEN worry about if you're getting ripped off for your first tattoo machine.