gettattoo

Praying Hands Tattoo With Cross

Hi all.long time I didn't post anything here.Time to come back :)

I did this tattoo yesterday by customer request.I use stock photos for the hands and the cross.

Did it for 3 hours or less, with many breaks.

Outlining with 7 round liner.(mostly bloody marks, she had so dry skin on the leg and I have to keep the small details visible)

Shading 9 magnum and for some small parts and thicker lines 7 round shader.

7 round liner for the white and disposable tube.

Always I use own my mix for the shading,regular liner Ink with water.

198953_10151676251358854_1532956662_n.jpg

Nice tattoo! I like the cross a lot.

The background might be a tad dark. It takes power out of the main picture.

maybe a personal note but a hard line over the thumb and forefinger would have given the hand nearer to us a cleaner look now that you have done a hardline around the hands.

I would wear this

Looks good. The cross and hands look much better than the smoke.

Think that's one of the best praying hands I've seen in a long while, loving the line work and the details in the cross, shading on the hands is excellent. Post up a healed picture when you can, would like to see how the shades work out with your own mixes.

I'm doing quite a bit of black and grey at the moment but I tend to work too light, misjudging how light it will heal. Soon sorted with another session but I'd like to get it right first time.

I agree the cross and hand look excellent . Maybe the smoke does overpower a little but every artist is different I guess with there own interpretation. I like the the use of not washing black down to much as it can look so blended and subtle but in a negative way when healed can look a little to washy and opaque but that's just my opinion. But good work and keep posting :0)