InfuseSkin

Eteranl Over Intenze

33 posts in this topic

lol i am picking up what you are puting down dog tongue.png and would any of you know where to get the MSDS sheet for intenze the website redirects you to a not found page lol

painful pleasures usually has a section with msds sheets.. for all products I think.. their customer care sucks tho, I d prefer giving my money to waverly ;)

Edited by dead bird singing

I personally Love Eternals... I have some Intense and Fusion as well,... Just tossed All my Skin Candy Blood line inks... they just wouldnt stay in ... so many touch ups with just those colors.... I use Dynamic Black but will be switching to Mom's Black Pearl after using up the 1oz sample I have to say I am inpressed with it

I've been using intenze for years and still use it every day, I've tried some Fusion and it was great, I've also used Starbrite. I think if you buy any good brand you should get good results. I use Talens for lining and solid black fill.

gotta jump in again. I m readin a few of you use talens for both lining and solid black. I ve never used it myself.. but just got curious- don't you guys find a difference in flow between a lining / filling ink, or feel as comfortable using one and the same for both? I mean, way machine is set, needle taper / punch, hit -- usually, or from my experience has a lot to do with thickness of ink. as in, you line with a filling ink and get blotches and uneven flow, unless you dip in distilled water before. when a liner s too fast, needles tapered ... ink is then too muddy for best results. and if you fill with a thinner ink seems to spread slower and gotta be more careful of fillin all the shit as fluently... can be done but more time consuming. I know, you guys may say tune your machine differently.. but my point is that - if slow hard hitting is best for a fill, then a muddy ink will work faster and best with that. and the opposite for a liner. fuck, did I just hijack me own thread? blink.png

gotta jump in again. I m readin a few of you use talens for both lining and solid black. I ve never used it myself.. but just got curious- don't you guys find a difference in flow between a lining / filling ink, or feel as comfortable using one and the same for both? I mean, way machine is set, needle taper / punch, hit -- usually, or from my experience has a lot to do with thickness of ink. as in, you line with a filling ink and get blotches and uneven flow, unless you dip in distilled water before. when a liner s too fast, needles tapered ... ink is then too muddy for best results. and if you fill with a thinner ink seems to spread slower and gotta be more careful of fillin all the shit as fluently... can be done but more time consuming. I know, you guys may say tune your machine differently.. but my point is that - if slow hard hitting is best for a fill, then a muddy ink will work faster and best with that. and the opposite for a liner. fuck, did I just hijack me own thread? blink.png

you'll have to try it out, see whats best for you. I used to line with kuro and fill with it too. I try not to complicate things, I find most black inks have a similar consistency.

you'll have to try it out, see whats best for you. I used to line with kuro and fill with it too. I try not to complicate things, I find most black inks have a similar consistency.

cheers mate, not sayin how you or others work is wrong, but just got curious as to how much of a difference you felt about it.. will deffo give talens a shot when I get the chance to, see how it goes. shit, i thought this was my thread...confused it with the stupid black / intenze. apologies to InfuseSkin for goin off subject

I absolutely love talens...and then I switched to waverly black....never looked back but I would say they are equally on par..maybeWavelry is better because its built for tattoos....and its amazing for lining and fill...I love how easily waverly just does what I want in regards to performance on skin..i.e., excess ink doesn't stick and is not difficult to wipe away...things like that add up and make an accpetional ink....as far as nostalgia goes....I miss pelican black..that too was an awesome black.

Hey I need a traditional basic set for a shop I only work at one weekend a month...I really want to try a all starbrite...any recomnedations....I use all waverly and then some starbrite canary yellow, raspberry and turquoise....but Im wanting a full set of their best colors. (Im not familiar with their blues, greens, reds, orange and I need a traditional gold) .like the basics and then a few fun colors... maybe someone with more experience with starbrite can help? Thanks

Oh and a good brown and pin up style skin tone would be great if anyone can help out with that :)