InfuseSkin

Eteranl Over Intenze

33 posts in this topic

title says it all lol now before you tell me not to just stick to one brand and use all diffrent kinds from diffrent brands. I would do this but i am new to the game and dont know what i like lol. I use starbrite now but want to step away from the plastic make. I can read all day long about the two and what they are made of and so on. i was wanting to hear from you guys what you would perfer of the two thanks again guys.

Eternal by a long shot. I prefer Dynamic black, but I also throw in a the primaries from Feldman ink.

Thanks nate.

well I havent used either but am waiting my first two bottles from Eternal to try out. what I do know is that Intenze is is constantly being recalled from the marked because the pigments contain high levels on carsinogens.

That thing alone keeps me from wanting to try Intenze in the first place.

The classical answer would be this:

take any given brand. Is it still in the marked? Do people buy it? Well then it cant be all bad.

That is not entirey true tho. Saddly I know many individuals that swares on the ink that says Tattooooooooooo on the bottle.. You can get 15 1oz bottles for 20€ HAH! The end result looks like shit and those pigments are made from orphan children souls but haters gunna hate and pleijas gunna keep on slemgin um ink yo'all ;)

lol i am picking up what you are puting down dog tongue.png and would any of you know where to get the MSDS sheet for intenze the website redirects you to a not found page lol

and as far as the carcinogens from what i found it was in the rainbow colored lable fakes chinese knock offs. Not the real intenze, but i my be wrong lol if you go to there page they have a how to spot the fakes video. again my be blowing smoke.

If you want to dodge the plastic shit, try some Waverly or PermaPro. Both are small batch, powered pigments made by people who care about the industry. Bill Waverly is a member on here (and most of the other pro tattoo boards), and sometimes pops in for a word or two (I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on an owner from Intenze or Eternal to pop in to answer a question).

But the main reason to try them is that they are spectacular pigments.

Waverly is nice, a bit on the thicker side as inks go, but very nice, goes in like butter and made by someone who cares....

ps Happy Birthday Billsmile.png

Mac

thanks again guys. I have looked in to his inks a little, i guess i will have to look a bit more lol.

The Recalled Products page is undergoing some work, so the links have been down for a while..I still receive weekly updates from them and there hasn't been any tattoo inks, mentioned sice Dec 2012, and prior to that there has been at least 20 Intenze Colours recalled, all for various reasons....However, as suggested there are better alternatives...In no particular order...Fusion, Premium, Electric ink and Waverly etc etc...However, your preference will probs determine what mix of brands you opt for..Viscosity is the biggest factor, for more than one reason..P.

yeah i tend to like a thicker ink. i checked out waverly and liked what i saw and read, i have heard little to no info on the other ink you mentioned besides fusion(which was a guy drinking it to get a discount on a tattoo). so i will check them out thanks nippy.

If you're going to go with a pre-dispersion, get some fusion.. they are made by the guy who used to make eternals.. eternals consistency from batch to batch is pretty all over the place these days.. (like 2 bottles of the same color that are not even close to one another).

But if you want to skip all the trying to find the "best" ink out there.. just buy some Waverly.

lol that is what i am hearing lol thanks J.D.Irons.

not so long ago there was no supplier for waverly in Europe. How is it now? since this year the tax free limit dropped to 20€ including shipping so I could order maybe one bottle of waverly at a time from usa if I dont want to pay extra 20€ + tax to the post office to send the packet to me from the toll office.. OR I can drive ~150km to the nearest service toll office... swell

Edited by letaali

My pigments of choice are as follows...

Homemade pigments made from national powders

Fusion

Intenze

Dermaglo

Waverly

Old Gold

All of these are good imo, some colors are better in different brands and such

yeah that is what i have been told you need to mix. i was want to get a sold core colors from one brand that was well rounded and improve from there. i am starting to lean toward fusion now. there colors seem brite and they seem to hold ove the years, not saying the others wont. thanks again for all your input guys.

The Recalled Products page is undergoing some work, so the links have been down for a while..I still receive weekly updates from them and there hasn't been any tattoo inks, mentioned sice Dec 2012, and prior to that there has been at least 20 Intenze Colours recalled, all for various reasons....However, as suggested there are better alternatives...In no particular order...Fusion, Premium, Electric ink and Waverly etc etc...However, your preference will probs determine what mix of brands you opt for..Viscosity is the biggest factor, for more than one reason..P.

Nippy how does Electric ink compare to Waverly? are they both pretty similar in viscosity? and would you recommend it I'm thinking about trying it out.

not so long ago there was no supplier for waverly in Europe. How is it now? since this year the tax free limit dropped to 20€ including shipping so I could order maybe one bottle of waverly at a time from usa if I dont want to pay extra 20€ + tax to the post office to send the packet to me from the toll office.. OR I can drive ~150km to the nearest service toll office... swell

Everything I ship outside of the country is labeled as a gift of art supplies with a low value. I have done this from the beginning. I hope this works for you. I also now have Magic Moon in Germany as a European distributor.

Everyone else, thanks for your kind words.

I rock with Eternal and Fusion mainly...but my blacks are 80% Waverly

I also use some Waverly colors and Stable

My whites are still Starbrite tho

Thanks slick I am really thinking fusion is going to be where I start.

I just want to say waverly quality and customer service is awesome, I started using waverly dark black lining a while back, and will be putting in an order for some colors soon ( I received free sample of teal with my order of lining black,l and like the viscosity and color very much) and I have the general impression that waverly puts out a quality product and cares a lot about customer satisfaction. Top marks!

Everything I ship outside of the country is labeled as a gift of art supplies with a low value. I have done this from the beginning. I hope this works for you. I also now have Magic Moon in Germany as a European distributor.

Everyone else, thanks for your kind words.

Now that was the reason why I haven't deal with Waverly to this day to be honest.

Now that was the reason why I haven't deal with Waverly to this day to be honest.

some people just don`t know what they are missing!!

I bought some Waverley dark black for the shop previously they were using dynamic. The black is great, we also use entirely eternals as our other inks and they also seem great with a full set and a couple of the additional packs you can achieve an awesome colour range. (Waverley sent a whole load of stickers a bottle of caramel and a couple of pens too)

Don't mean to rain on some of the pigments but I've seen fusion freshly put in and it's awesome. And seen it first hand healed and its not so bright. But hey the guy could of been a construction worker rolling around in mud all day :0)