Long time no see.. Read more... ×
adm

Foot Sleeve

From my flash paintin

tight 9rl, 3rl, 7 mag. home made pigments. She has a pretty tiny foot.

321038_10152414003715285_1293750105_n.jpg

Edited by adm

Very nice Adm and bonus that its one you drew up yourself, how is it a sleeve?......i hate that terminology, LOLtongue.png

Mac

Could you post the side with the knuckleduster? Its shading was weird on paper, I'm just curious how it is now.

Edited by Boneybone

Yeah, I ditched the way I did the color study from before. Kept it simple as to not distract from the rest of the tattoo. The yellows are a bit bloody, but you get the idea

19129_10152414650930285_1877718201_n.jpg

Thanks for the photo.

Good call on the knuckleduster. Going for a simple, solid fill made it perfect. Compliments the rest of the tattoo very well I think. It was too "full" before, if you know what I mean, now it's balanced. Inspiring design, I like it a lot.

Placement of it also spot on, curve of her feet and knuckleduster looks brilliant, intentional or not.

I am not the one to say anything about the technique so I don't get into it, out of respect.

Keep up the good work brother.

great colour compostion, very pleasing to the eye man. looks neat and clean, i dig it. and as for what iodised was saying about where the tattoo is facing, i think on forearms and chest pieces and places like that they should be. but for me, personally, feet i feel you have to take person by person, since feet are so damn weird and shaped differently. like this chic looks like shes got a high top arch on her foot, so if the skull was facing inward id feel it wouldnt flow as well with the foot and would look a little off. so i like the placement adm went with

That's a really tight looking tattoo. It looks better than the original painting, and has a feminine look to it to boot. Kudos

Awesome color combinations. Very well done. Love the gold tooth!

What ink did you use for the soft, hot pink shading on the insides

of the pedals? It looks great!

What ink did you use for the soft, hot pink shading on the insides

of the pedals? It looks great!

Well, I make my own pigments...it's one bit of knowledge I learned in my apprenticeship I will not share here...sorry

kinda off topic, but what kind of camera are you using adm? im camera hunting as of this week, my old cannon took a shit a couple months back and im tired of using my phone

Thanks Monk! Yeah, I really think I turned a big corner in the last few months. It honestly has a lot to do with how my machines are tuned. As my hand speed increased, my machines needed to run differently. I feel that I'm beginning to really dial it in now.