Sign in to follow this  
artschooltattoos

Hello.

Hello,

I am new to the forums. I recently left an apprenticeship for a new town (Chicago suburbs) when I found this site. From what I have read, there is better info on this site than my apprenticeship offered. Thanks to the moderators and pros who are open and willing to help out the newbs. In my opinion, this forum does more to stop CC and scratchers than being tightlipped and rude.

Brief history- Went to Bradley University where I studied Fine Arts with a concentration in Drawing & Painting. For the record, all of my art professors scoffed at the idea of tattooing as a profession, bastards. After art school, I got an apprenticeship where I drew for the shop owner, cleaned, and eventually tattooed. I recently relocated with my wife for her profession, and I am currently looking for a new shop to join.

Welcome to the trails, nice intro, you seem to know where you have came from, and the important part is where you want to end up, and more importantly, how you are going to get there......If I was to suggest one thing, it would be to understand the different levels of the term Scratcher..Peace,P.wink.png

Welcome to the Trails :D ... Some of my first Tats were from Lockport, Joliet and Rockford. I'm from the extreem south end of that state.... still have a home there but live and work out west these days.

Peace