Long time no see.. Read more... ×
kaotic103

Help Adding Onto Tattoo!!

i appriciate it bird i was told that it would be possible to cover it up with biomechanical...do you think that would work?

yes, if the artist knows his shit... its a lot of work before the tattooing even begins...

bio mechanical can go anywhere, and doesnt need to look like anything... in the sense that youre free to choose where goes dark, light, clear, filled etc in a composition. the tricky part, like i said, is choosing the artist, not whether it can or cannot be done., hiding something of that dimensions can also contribute to a potential fuck up...

• Upvote 1

s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j416/kaotic1031/?action=view&current=newtattoo.jpg

so this is what i ended updoing to my tattoo to fix it i still need to finish the roses they are going to be black and grey when finished what do you guys think??

To be Honest the fact that you keep saying your open to ideas is probily the reason youve got tattoos on ya back you don't like, black and grey wash at the mo is the best way, I'd start of with getting the cross finished, and think of a theme really otherwise it will make it look more random

I can't bite my Tongue on this that is hideous. I would cover it all black then use the bare bits of skin on your back down the sides to put something good. No offence to you mate just my opinion.

Kaotic check out a studio called little swastika they do some really cool stuff with masses of black in them in relation to my above comment.

I`m stealing this thread hoping someone will help me.. I got this "heroes" tattoo when I was sixteen, and now I have grown tired of it. I would like a coverup, but I have no creative friends to help me, nor am I any good at drawing myself. To any of you guys have any idea of how to cover this up and/or use it in a new tattoo. I love tribal looking tattoos especially tribal looking animals. I also like funny/cute tattoos of Super Mario, pac man, pokemon, and other cartoons. Help me out with ideas please :)363_44095846534_3635_n.jpg