Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
badseed

Palmolive Dish Soap

35 posts in this topic

That reminds me, the last time I got tattooed, my tattoo got wiped down with alcohol afterwards. I kept thinking 'WTF'. It didn't hurt badly, but seemed pointless to me. Anyone else do this or know a reason behind it. Maybe the artist was thinking, "this guy's been a drunk asshole, I'm gonna fix him". tongue.png

Maybe the green soap isn't diluted enough?????

Dr. Bronner's is awesome. And fun to read the bottle, never thought to use it as tattoo equipment.....I used it when I first got dreads as shampoo. It's all natural n eco friendly to the environment. Cool thought.

pretty sure green soap has alcohol in it... i don't use it, seems to cause too much irritation... I use a mix of anti bac hand wash, hand sanitiser and dish soap, seems to work just fine

I've heard of several people having reactions to Green soap. Alcohol on a open wound...I know some states require that Green soap must be on hand. Dr. Bronner's seems to do the trick and less irritating.

i just use 91% Alcohol to prep the skin ... and Just Dis tiled water in my rinse bottle... i used to use a few drops of dial pump soap in the mix... but ya dont need it .. and it's one less thing to irritate the skin

If I'm not mistaken I just saw an article on realpharmacy.com linking the ingredients in Dial and other antibacterial soaps with cancer...scary stuff.

pretty much anything that isn't organic causes cancer dude

What does autoclaved mean?

Hi jacob welcome to the forum. you should use the search function at the top to find these answers, alot of what you are posting up has already been answered many times. An autoclave is a tool used to sterilize tattoo equipment with steam and pressure.

Edited by dangerousdave

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0