Stoneface

Are Your Zombies Acting Up Across The Pond???

I was just kind of curious if any other countries ZOMBIES are acting up? ... lol ... I'm sure that it's been hard to miss that there's been more than one episode here in the USA lately of people munching other people's faces off... and a bunch of other crazy flesh eating $#i^. Wasn't it the episode in Miami where the cops showed up...shot the dude a few times with the 9mm...so...he growled at them :blink: This place has gone mad. Needless to say I'm about to purchase another "Zombie Slayer"(380-auto) for the left hand... the right hand is covered already biggrin.png

its all these bath salts and fish food they huff up these days,...whatever happened to good ol' glue sniffing and other traditional fun ? The worst threat a glue sniffer could pose to you is either drooling on you or , worse , getting glued to you /.....godamm "theys" !

think I met a girl in the early stages of zombism, she had a good go at me but (thankfully) in the end didn't decide to bite.......

I know what you're talking about. It has happened to me also... several horrifying times.. I was not able to stop them.

And stoneface I've read about the face-eatings lol-.. My defence tactics against zombies are a baseball-bat and an axe, and of course a lot of fat friends

Stoney , over here guns are not allowed so only people who dont obey the law get to have them .....hmmmm

we are told to call our local (ie regional , up to 150 miles away) police control centre where a 17 year old temp on min wage refuses to take your details as they say the post code (read zip) doesnt tally with their screen . Yesterday I watched a mini riot outside a supermarket where old age pensioners were pelted with bottled water , still in bottles while the security guard argued with the po-lice call centre about the postcode of the incident......theres only one of those supermarkets in the town.....girl refused to accept the report (thus no response , didnt happen) . Recently a guy with over 200 convictions for theft , and thats just the theft ones , theres over 200 more , stole two bottles of whisky from same shop and made off on BMX bike with , get this , the glass bottles stuffed down his pants . The security guard gace chase in his car , robber falls off bike and bottle breaks and lacerates his particulars . Hooray ! We say , one less feral to pollute the gene pool . When it came to court , the robber showed camera phone pics of his bleeding parts and the security guy got a warning and bound over to keep the peace as his driving had scared the poor robber into falling over . The robber had to pay £10.56 for the broken whisky and give the other back . Thats it . He was on a bail/parole electronic tag at the time too . This robber has a record of invading elderly disabled single peoples appts and attacking them with a claw hammer to rob them of their state pension and wedding ring . The DNA evidence is ALWAYS "lost" or inconclusive . I have witnessed some of this personally . It would be nice to think that if he or his ilk invaded MY place I could shoot them , taser or mace them or even let my dog bite them . But no , not in england . Gun control is a great idea , Gun ban ....well

just stay away from the toiletries isle and aquarium shops and you should avoid these zombies . Anyway ,380 ? Surely a cheif spesh with +Ps and a shroud hammer would be a better bet ? And frangible rounds cos Talons are just mean .

colleague of mine moved to be next to me to share our tools facilities but Spider Man as we call him has got him in his web and now Richard , who is the best intuitive young motor mechanic I have met wobbles round in a glassy eyed haze and is never around to do any work . Used to be you would have to ask him to STOP helping out of embarrassment at b not being able to pay him . Another sad ,sad story of great talent being wasted,,,but hey , I wouldnt be told and had to find my own way through my demons , just like Rich has to . heres luck to him .

Stoney , over here guns are not allowed so only people who dont obey the law get to have them .....hmmmm

lol ... yeah that's pretty special... There are areas over here like that(ahem Chicago) ... but you can carry ... as long as you have a criminal record or your firearm is accompanied by more than enough illegal drugs and/or money. Also if you're a trembling well to do lawmaker you can carry... in the end if you have egnough MONEY you can do pretty much whatever you want with the lawWhores over here angry.png (ok...I better get off of this subject... I feel a Shocksie high speed come-a-part coming on... Dang it Shocks, you done it to me this time.).. Oh well...Thank God I live in the Wild West... You can stroll right into most any where besides a Bar loaded and ready for some lead-flying Zombie shootin' action.... It's worth while to me..

.....................................SOooo ...... (as they say in the Sports world...)

HOW BOUT' THEM ZOMBIES?? biggrin.png

Right on ... It's still going on over here ... kind of spotty. I've ordered a windshield banner for my Jeep..."ZOMBIE response unit" laugh.png .... If you look on e

fleabay there are all sorts of patches, banners and buttons... "Zombie hunting license" etc.... lol .... Apparently it's brought on by snorting "bath salt" ,,,a once LEGAL (of sort) cocaine synthetic........ So... if you head out to party with your bath salt,... be sure to take your fork and knife as well.

daumerlol.jpg

Zombie prank gone wrong in Miami. If you havn't seen it yet he has a gun pulled on him two times. Probably doesn't help the "location" the video is done in.

Edited by Rockney

lol.... yeah we watched that.... I remember commenting "THAT's a good way to get SHOT!" ...lol