Space Ghost

Native Girl - Watercolour

Crits and that appreciated.

Pretty happy but i think it needs more black, stronger tones in the face, and she looks like a white girl not an indian.

601949_477846392231309_100000178574573_111422086_1036020624_n.jpg

she doesn't look very happy at all, I think the red around the eye could be blended off a little nicer, more rounded

On ethnic lines kinda afro-anglo ....but thats beside the point artwise , I reckon . like you say more tone to define features , stronger cheekbones if we are talking First Nations , and I reckon you do a good graduated stain in other places so you would ace that , no probs

agree with all thats been said..more black, more cheekbone definition, and the lips are bugging me the colored top one and the pissed off look..

also it looks as though theres a tad bit of color in the eye (blue/greenish), am i seeing that correct?

other then that pretty solid..really dig the "wash" you used for the background...coffee stain?

looks pretty nice to me, she's obviously pissed at something!

probably been talking to me ....I have that effect on people

Tiny bit of green in the earring and eye. I do a layer of coffee with a sponge then when its dry flick some darker coffee on it. THanks for the comments everyone, i'll have to go back and do some cheekbone, btw shes pissed off about the climate change and littering.. small crying indian reference

Edited by Space Ghost

crying_indian.jpg

you been littering in national parks again ?

especially women..... wink.png

yeah , you understood what I meant , thats what I was getting at . You dont gt the name Shocker for handing out cookies

LOL!! ..... ^^^ (the shocker) ***... is that gang-sign?(lol) ... jk.. I'm 1/2 deaf so I no whut tit iz smile.png

And THIS GUY vvvv...... If I remember correctly HE'S ITALIAN... not Native...the just hired him for the commercial.(lmao)... You think he was crying back in the 70's, wait till he sees 2012...after the watterbottle epidemic, nuke plants etc....

crying_indian.jpg

Anyway...I better comment on the subject at hand . YEP..what everybody else said....that chick is wayyy to white for that gear she's-a-wearing