Richard LeMay

Download : Tattoo Artists Black Book

29 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i know i have not been on in a while. I try to stop in every now and again. Ive had a few request for this so i"ll just post this for everyone.

Tattoo Artist Back Book Download

http://www.adrive.co...lic/6ZUvck.html

Please share, post, blog, send and copy

Rich

Edited by MaddHatter

Shit...Talk about a blast from the past.....Glad you are gonna pop in, we keep "sending" your Book out to members.LOL.....If you have heard about it, download it, if you haven't downloaded it, do it NOW..and enjoy...thanks Richard...Pbiggrin.png

no problem, wife and i just had our second kid, been working the shop like a mad man. Take some light time and some time to work on my art so i'll be spending more time at home = ink trails..lol

Congrats to you and your Wife, glad all is well Bro..Defo looking to your contributions...

..again. stoked to see you back here bro!

Just want to say thank you Maddhatter for taking the time to craft that black book of yours and offering it to the members here ,, aside from the trails and personal expirience , your book has answered so many of my questions and I refer back to it again and again . congradulations on the new addition to your family as well

Thank you. Bit you need to know is I didn't give it to everyone here. This site inspired it. Talking to everyone here made me see a need for it.

Well still , thanks man . There was definitly a need for it in my life . Apreciated greatly !

what i mean is everyone here earned it

not tryin to butt in, but i want to say thanks as well.....great book man

the link gives me this message "The file you are trying to access is no longer available publicly."

anywhere else i can find this?

thanks.

I would like a copy of this as well but the link is down...anybody have a copy I can get?

I would like a copy of this as well but the link is down...anybody have a copy I can get?

Actually nevermind I already have it - dope! cj - send me your email addy and I can send it to you....

Thank you MaddHatter for this amazing text!

i just got a copy yesterday and i am half way through it. the technical knowledge on machines has been mind-blowing for me. i have had several "ah-ha!" moments already when i finally realized why some of my machines run better or worse for certain reasons. Just amazing, very much appreciate your efforts and hard work!

i got ...

"The file you are trying to access is no longer available publicly."

Can someone email it to me or post an active link? Thanks in advance.

pm me if you want it twoshay

i am interested in the Revised one as well,

thanks

i am interested in the Revised one as well,

thanks

I removed your e-mail address,,,,P

http://www.adrive.com/public/jWZHJE/The Tattoo Artist's Black Book_Revised Edition_.pdf

The company i use for online storage redid their web site. for some reason everything on it went to private. i opened it back up for downloading. here is the new link.

I downloaded this awhile ago and have been reading it feverishly ever since. Thanks again. Every bit of knowledge is respected and appreciated.

hi is it possible to have the link because I can not download it has is no longer possible to download thank you very much to you

Thanks so much. That is a very good read and has an abundance of useful information.