Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
night0wl

Best Ink

12 posts in this topic

So anyone seen the latest tattoo show "Best Ink" yet?

Just finished watching the first episode... so far the tattoos seem a bit better than Ink Master. Although, starting the competition with a cover up seemed a little extreme?

Thoughts?

yeah I guess they will plug that side of it for the 'entertainment' value... it is a lot like Ink Master in how the show works, flash challenge and the winner has an advantage in the Skin challenge of choosing who they work on. Same prizes, money etc... just no B-tats or AlFliction lol

Still can't believe Joe C and Roman are associated with this. And I think they could have found a more qualified second judge than Sabina...just my opinion. None of these shows can stand up to Ink Wars. Too bad show producers are more interested in drama (real or scripted) than the actual art.

Sabina is more qualified than Dave Navarro!

Very true, lol.

Very true, lol.

I guess by qualified I was thinking more along the lines of the big names in tattooing. Hell, or even Chris Longo.

So, I finally caught the first episode. All I can think is, where do they find the majority of these twits? There are a few who actually have some talent...but the others to consider themselves among the best in the country? No way!

Who here thinks London's gonna take this one? Roman is good at what he does, but I think London may be a little more rounded.

Oxygen Network

I am SO glad that I dont watch TV !

it's very disappointing.... they should be putting all the bad ass brad name artists againt each other... not nobody's

and the drama is useless and anoying