gettattoo

Predator Back Piece In Progres

good ! when you said you weren't professional my jaw dropped to the floor. good to see talent like that isn't bein wasted!! i have a couple friends from oslo is that anywhere near you?? anyway keep up the killer work!!

good ! when you said you weren't professional my jaw dropped to the floor. good to see talent like that isn't bein wasted!! i have a couple friends from oslo is that anywhere near you?? anyway keep up the killer work!!

I work only 40 km from Oslo

i was supposed to go visit them after graduating high school but it never happened unfortunately!! their names are ole & maren farmen they were exchange students and very good friends. i lost touch with them unfortunately. anyway, you ever come to the states?? if so i'd love some work from you!!

i was supposed to go visit them after graduating high school but it never happened unfortunately!! their names are ole & maren farmen they were exchange students and very good friends. i lost touch with them unfortunately. anyway, you ever come to the states?? if so i'd love some work from you!!

Thanx for the nice words mate.:angry: I was in the USA 15 years ago,I don't planing soon to visit again:)

Europe is the best place for tattooing,specialy Norway,,,the minimum price here is:130$ :angry: I mean-china symbol or equal is 130$ :())

Do I'm right? :())))

some mistake with the currency...700 NOK(minimum price)-118,64 USD

Edited by gettattoo

Thanx for the nice words mate.:angry: I was in the USA 15 years ago,I don't planing soon to visit again:)

Europe is the best place for tattooing,specialy Norway,,,the minimum price here is:130$ :angry: I mean-china symbol or equal is 130$ :())

Do I'm right? :())))

get your money man i'd break you off good $$ with no complaint for the work you're doing!! wish i knew how to get a hold of my friends there in oslo!! i'd have to find a way to visit them and get tattooed by you!

Thanx for the nice words mate.:) I was in the USA 15 years ago,I don't planing soon to visit again:)

Europe is the best place for tattooing,specialy Norway,,,the minimum price here is:130$ :) I mean-china symbol or equal is 130$ :)))

Do I'm right? :)))))

some mistake with the currency...700 NOK(minimum price)-118,64 USD

WOW, thats really expensive for such simple designs... In Germany you pay about 30-50€ for a single china symbol, thats 40-70$.

WOW, thats really expensive for such simple designs... In Germany you pay about 30-50€ for a single china symbol, thats 40-70$.

Norway is Norway ;) I love it. Here is the most expensive tattoos worldwide.

So I dont even dare to ask what a neck tattoo would cost me :D

In Norway everything is expensive.For example botle of vodka is around 50-60 $.Pack of cigaretes around 12$

That's some awesome work man, you are very skilled at what you do. Still, 15 years in the game and starting with the background you had, I suppose tattooing was the natural progression :D

$12 for a pack of cigarettes? Almost $20 here! I wanna go to Norway sooooo bad :)

Guest ESSEX_GAZ

sounds like about the same price as a good shop in the U.K. = extortionate lol

Guest ESSEX_GAZ

shit! just read the lower post . you can get a bottle of vodka here for £5 or $10 so tattoo is expensive, alcohol is cheap (not that i drink vodka). ciggarettes are $10 per pack tobacco is $20 for 50g

smokes are 3$ or less here, 10 bucks a pack, I guess i wouldnt smoke :D

Man I dont know how I missed this Predator job.

Fucking awesome.

Like to see the progress

Wow...I can't add anything else rather than saying that we are lucky to have you here...The predator piece is awesome. I love the expression of it.

LOL....I working in one of the bigest Tattoo shops in Norway,"Leading Light" Drammen.We have 5 shops in Norway.

I was in many country's..Belgium,Germany,Holland,Sweden,Danmark,Norway..etc.I'm originaly from Bulgaria...years ago I had 6 own tattoo shops.

Cheers... :P

Blagadara! Gettattoo!

I wish you were here near my hometown, I love that piece of the lady lookin over her shoulder. Exquisite execution, my man. I spent a full couple of minutes checkin that out.

lol you guys crack me up, hes an insanely talented artist but you guys scared him off a few months ago here:

http://forum.ink-trails.com/Norwegian-Tatt...2008-t7645.html

bit sad he never came back :P and all came down to a misunderstanding due to the language barrier

edit: just had a look at his profile apparently is still round, would love to see the end result of the predator backpiece :)

Edited by KiwiTatz

What can i say that has,nt been said already you are one hell of an artist,love the luis royo piece

Edited by nephilim

lol you guys crack me up, hes an insanely talented artist but you guys scared him off a few months ago here:

http://forum.ink-trails.com/Norwegian-Tatt...2008-t7645.html

bit sad he never came back ;) and all came down to a misunderstanding due to the language barrier

edit: just had a look at his profile apparently is still round, would love to see the end result of the predator backpiece :D

That's what I get for not checking the dates on the original posts. LOL. I sorta remember him getting pissed about something a while back, too bad he didn't stick around.

Edited by rocklife

wow, excellent work, been waiting along while for update on this. looks great.