Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyInk

Hello From Ct

Hows it going everyone, I'm new here to the site but I have herd good things, I'm currently an apprentice. I have been paying for lessons 2 times a week for the last 7-8 months at a local shop that is government certified to teach the art of tattooing, now mind you die hards out there they jsut dont let anyone in, I had to beat down the door and truly show them i was passionate about tattooing before they would even consider teaching me. but after long last I was able to start my program, I have been building a decent flash and finished art portfolio, built myself a fleet of machines and a full tackle box set up (1liner 2 shaders ,black & grey and color) and have been tattoing pig ears like there going out of style, I have learned Sterilization techniques, tattooing and basic body piercing and have taken both classes to be certified, blood borne pathogen class and CPR classes, but while im not there for lessons I'm usually shop bitch, setting up stations, breaking them down, cleaning tubes, empty trash tuning machines for my instructors all the fun stuff that goes with paying your dues. my girl an I recently moved back up to CT where I'm from so now comes the task of trying to get my foot in the door, before I moved my instructores did me a huge favor and sent me off with two amazing black and grey portrait pieces (ill post pictures as soon as i figure out how) and wrote me an awesome letter of recommendation. I'm really looking forward to using this website for all its help and sharing ideas with others. so thats pretty much my story as of right now just trying to keep the flow going and find a shop local around here that i can finish an apprenticeship or just nag someone enough to let me in the door and give me a chance.

send me a message where your from in ct etc...... ill give you the scoop and try to get ya hooked up.......