Sign in to follow this  
fuckthatshite

Juan Puente Machine With A Nazi Twist

Racism; The practice or belief that the human race may be segregated or sub-categorized based on any determining factor. The belief that one human being is more or less human then another. For example, factors such as genetics, skin color, religious or cultural practices, among other differences have all been used to segregate or sub-categorize the human race and can all be considered a form of racism.

Some scholars have pointed to the forced resettlement of millions of people by the Assyrians in the 9th and 7th centuries bc as perhaps the first cases of ethnic cleansing. Among other examples cited are the mass execution of Danes by the English in 1002, attempts by the Czechs to rid their territories of Germans in the Middle Ages, the expulsion of Jews from Spain in the 15th century, and the forced displacement of Native Americans by white settlers in North America in the 18th and 19th centuries. Others argue that ethnic cleansing, unlike earlier acts of forced resettlement, is the result of certain uniquely 20th-century developments, such as the rise of powerful nation-states fueled by nationalist and pseudoscientific racist ideologies in conjunction with the spread of advanced technology and communications. Examples of ethnic cleansing understood in this sense include the Armenian massacres by the Turks in 1915–16, the Nazi Holocaust of European Jews in the 1930s and ’40s, the expulsion of Germans from Polish and Czechoslovak territory after World War II, the Soviet Union’s deportation of certain ethnic minorities from the Caucasus and Crimea during the 1940s, and the forced migrations and mass killings in the former Yugoslavia and Rwanda in the 1990s. In many of these campaigns, women were targeted for particularly brutal treatment—including systematic rape and enslavement—in part because they were viewed by perpetrators as the “carriers,” biologically and culturally, of the next generation of their nations. Because many men in victimized populations left their families and communities to join resistance groups once violence began, women and children were often defenseless.

Idi Amin Dada, who became known as the 'Butcher of Uganda' for his brutal, despotic rule whilst president of Uganda in the 1970s, is possibly the most notorious of all Africa's post-independence dictators. Amin seized power in a military coup in 1971 and ruled over Uganda for 8 years. Estimates for the number of his opponents who were either killed, tortured, or imprisoned vary from 100,000 to half a million. He was ousted in 1979 by Ugandan nationalists, after which he fled into exile.

The Holocaust

From 1941 to 1945, Adolf Hitler's totalitarian Nazi regime murdered some six million European Jews during World War II.

Bosnian Genocide

In the early 1990s, conflict in the former Yugoslav republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina was marked by atrocities committed by Bosnian Serb forces, including the massacre of nearly 100,00 ethnic Bosniaks and Croats.

The Rwandan Genocide

Over three months in 1994, members of the Hutu ethnic majority in Rwanda murdered as many as 800,000 people, mostly minority Tutsis, in one of the worst genocides in modern history.

Hitler is not & has not been the instigator of the worst hate/racism/ethnic cleansing crimes, he is merely the most talked about. Since the swastika was bastardised by the Nazis - it has, unfortunately, become an international symbol for hatred/racism, like it or not. Those of us that know the origins, know that it stands for the total opposite of what Hitler has made of it, I personally feel he did this on purpose, the smart-arse!

It is for this reason that the swastika invokes so much emotional response. Rant over... sorry!

Racism; The practice or belief that the human race may be segregated or sub-categorized based on any determining factor. The belief that one human being is more or less human then another. For example, factors such as genetics, skin color, religious or cultural practices, among other differences have all been used to segregate or sub-categorize the human race and can all be considered a form of racism.

Some scholars have pointed to the forced resettlement of millions of people by the Assyrians in the 9th and 7th centuries bc as perhaps the first cases of ethnic cleansing. Among other examples cited are the mass execution of Danes by the English in 1002, attempts by the Czechs to rid their territories of Germans in the Middle Ages, the expulsion of Jews from Spain in the 15th century, and the forced displacement of Native Americans by white settlers in North America in the 18th and 19th centuries. Others argue that ethnic cleansing, unlike earlier acts of forced resettlement, is the result of certain uniquely 20th-century developments, such as the rise of powerful nation-states fueled by nationalist and pseudoscientific racist ideologies in conjunction with the spread of advanced technology and communications. Examples of ethnic cleansing understood in this sense include the Armenian massacres by the Turks in 1915–16, the Nazi Holocaust of European Jews in the 1930s and ’40s, the expulsion of Germans from Polish and Czechoslovak territory after World War II, the Soviet Union’s deportation of certain ethnic minorities from the Caucasus and Crimea during the 1940s, and the forced migrations and mass killings in the former Yugoslavia and Rwanda in the 1990s. In many of these campaigns, women were targeted for particularly brutal treatment—including systematic rape and enslavement—in part because they were viewed by perpetrators as the “carriers,” biologically and culturally, of the next generation of their nations. Because many men in victimized populations left their families and communities to join resistance groups once violence began, women and children were often defenseless.

Idi Amin Dada, who became known as the 'Butcher of Uganda' for his brutal, despotic rule whilst president of Uganda in the 1970s, is possibly the most notorious of all Africa's post-independence dictators. Amin seized power in a military coup in 1971 and ruled over Uganda for 8 years. Estimates for the number of his opponents who were either killed, tortured, or imprisoned vary from 100,000 to half a million. He was ousted in 1979 by Ugandan nationalists, after which he fled into exile.

The Holocaust

From 1941 to 1945, Adolf Hitler's totalitarian Nazi regime murdered some six million European Jews during World War II.

Bosnian Genocide

In the early 1990s, conflict in the former Yugoslav republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina was marked by atrocities committed by Bosnian Serb forces, including the massacre of nearly 100,00 ethnic Bosniaks and Croats.

The Rwandan Genocide

Over three months in 1994, members of the Hutu ethnic majority in Rwanda murdered as many as 800,000 people, mostly minority Tutsis, in one of the worst genocides in modern history.

Hitler is not & has not been the instigator of the worst hate/racism/ethnic cleansing crimes, he is merely the most talked about. Since the swastika was bastardised by the Nazis - it has, unfortunately, become an international symbol for hatred/racism, like it or not. Those of us that know the origins, know that it stands for the total opposite of what Hitler has made of it, I personally feel he did this on purpose, the smart-arse!

It is for this reason that the swastika invokes so much emotional response. Rant over... sorry!

im not taking anything about any wars/crimes on certain groups or people u mentioned to task really,but of all ur points,and different dictators and crimes and tragedies to different cultures u mention.then mention hitler and say hes not been the most severe case of killings is nuts.going by ur list that is.none of the dictators or places that ethnic cleansing occured on ur list even approch a million (other then possibly the slaughters and "ressettlement" of the assyrian genocide,and the only reason i say that is im not familiar enough on the subject as i should be since russians wer involved.but the fact theat i can recall certain facts and the time frame means i did study it/or breifly read about it at one point or another) but other then things like, or things that took place from way back in 6-7-8-9th century,and B.C. that i have never studied or possibly even heard of.but of the ones i do is why i say the list should have different things on it to support the claim on hitler not being the worst of all time.just the most noted and modern (like how many possible jewish slaves died while making the pyramids,nevermind all the other huge shrines temples and enormous things the egyptians had constucted all from slave labour,and if i recall correctly, and i think i do,many of the elaborate sites built took over 20 years just to make.i have to think that for everything built by the egyptians thru slave labour.more than 6million slaves died during all that time.as there is site upon site where they say this sie took 17 years to make,this one 26 this one 15,this one 20 etc. etc. and i think slaves worked 15 hour "if not more im taking that number as it springs to mind as the right one,i could easily be wrong" days at the time and their life expectency was like 3 years or some other crazy shit liike that) and stuff,possibly worse things happend.but again comparing against ur list the crimes against 6 million jews is by far the most henious crimes on humanity by leaps and bounds on this list,and we havent even mentioned all the gays blacks,intellectuals (anyone he saw as subversive,or not 100% with the reich) whos to say we cant be talking about 8 million people, 10 million people.we cant.noone will ever know. so other then stalin who possibly killed more people then hitler (in modern times) as he has upto 2-3 million people killed in his "gulags" just during wartime on the books.and stalin is the most notoriuos leader/dictator probably ever for just making whole familys,whole blocks!!!! of people just disspear.so it is possible we can safely double his gulag numbers as again thats just during wartime theres a possible upto 3 million dead confirmed.and with everything else we know they attribute atleast another million to him justt thru secret police,and ppl gone just on the strength of annonymous tips.so he is the only modern day dictator who possibly comes close or who has a longer trail of death behind him then hitler (quick fact,stalin had a tiny tail,as a not so00 tiny number of the populaion does) but i think its possible that in ancient times certain rulers couldve been responsible for far more deaths as mentioned about the egyptians.who knows how many slaves romans had die under them? i dont and im not the type of guy to go google shit to look smart and give u that number.im not sure if its known or not.i will obviously check after i post this for my own personal knowlege,but again,i dont know.and shaz,again i dont want u to feel like im coming at u with this post.but i just wanted to say while i agree with the idea of ur post.the list u chose is poor imo and doesnt prove "our point" which basically is there are worse crimes that have been commited on man than hitlers,but with that said,none have been so modern and none have taken 1 particular symbol and used it so much and so often that i dont think its possible it will ever lose its bad stigma, and as a matter of fact i dont think it should.i think we should remember.and lets face it,facts get blurry,numbers forgotten.so if it takes seeing one symbol (that yes hitler stole from history) for everyone to remember,than so be it i say

bless

g

The 'Swastika' has not only been used by just about every country around..

It has pre-dated 'countries' and has been used by CIVILIZATIONS!

(Thousands.. yup.. THOUSANDS of years ago)

If someone (or a group) was to kill a few million people tomorrow,

and fly the symbol of the cross (religious cross)

Would the cross then be shunned by everyone?

For no reason other than that it (once) was used by ONE group

who was in the wrong?

I'm 'neutral' on this one, so no rock throwing

or jabbing with pointed sticks! :D

I just thought I'd toss that out there for pondering..

Now, on e-Bay, I saw these machines the other day..

They're 'Swastika' frames, *Made in China, *Sold in China

I highly.. HIGHLY doubt that the Chinese are going out of their way

to produce such machines for the sole purpose of trying to offload

them to Nazis, Skin-heads, Racists, etc..

You know what I mean?

Back to the cross!

Religions that use this 'symbol' have killed a LOT

more people than the Nazis ever could have dreamed of..

I'm not saying that offend, or stir things up..

I said it because it is the absolute truth!

Does that fact now make anyone change their

thoughts on the symbol of the cross? Just curious..

Here are the machines:

Swastika machine in blue

Swastika machine in red

Nothing offensive about them at all..

They're being sold just as every other machine in the world is..

I get pissed off, and offended by RAP!

In my opinion, it is TERRIBLE, stick a "C" in front of it, and it is C-RAP!

But, do I complain? Nope, I just don't listen to it..

*If I can help it! haha

The same goes for everything else out there..

If someone doesn't agree with something.. Just ignore it.

If everyone in the world was 'right', or on the same page

about everything.. it would make for a very very boring place.

Ok.. I'm done.

[/rant]

:lol:

Sam -

The 'Swastika' has not only been used by just about every country around..

It has pre-dated 'countries' and has been used by CIVILIZATIONS!

(Thousands.. yup.. THOUSANDS of years ago)

If someone (or a group) was to kill a few million people tomorrow,

and fly the symbol of the cross (religious cross)

Would the cross then be shunned by everyone?

For no reason other than that it (once) was used by ONE group

who was in the wrong?

I'm 'neutral' on this one, so no rock throwing

or jabbing with pointed sticks! :D

I just thought I'd toss that out there for pondering..

Now, on e-Bay, I saw these machines the other day..

They're 'Swastika' frames, *Made in China, *Sold in China

I highly.. HIGHLY doubt that the Chinese are going out of their way

to produce such machines for the sole purpose of trying to offload

them to Nazis, Skin-heads, Racists, etc..

You know what I mean?

Back to the cross!

Religions that use this 'symbol' have killed a LOT

more people than the Nazis ever could have dreamed of..

I'm not saying that offend, or stir things up..

I said it because it is the absolute truth!

Does that fact now make anyone change their

thoughts on the symbol of the cross? Just curious..

Here are the machines:

Swastika machine in blue

Swastika machine in red

Nothing offensive about them at all..

They're being sold just as every other machine in the world is..

I get pissed off, and offended by RAP!

In my opinion, it is TERRIBLE, stick a "C" in front of it, and it is C-RAP!

But, do I complain? Nope, I just don't listen to it..

*If I can help it! haha

The same goes for everything else out there..

If someone doesn't agree with something.. Just ignore it.

If everyone in the world was 'right', or on the same page

about everything.. it would make for a very very boring place.

Ok.. I'm done.

[/rant]

:lol:

Sam -

saam i usually agree with almost everything u say,but i think ur out of ur element here,especially saying ur neutral and then going on to state ur arguments.and when u started comparing this to a music genre u dont like,ur argument was over for me,lol.by the way hip hop sucking is ur opinion.everyones entitled to one.and infact those machines do offend me.(only time im not offeended by a swastika is if i see it as part of a pattern,like in japanese tattoos,or anywhere else i KNOW FOR A FACT it is not meant to incite any racial messages/feelings on anybodys part.) regardless of where the swastika came from,it now has a stigma attatched to it,that reminds people of something the world should neer forget.so if thats the place its been religated to in hisory for the sake of reminding people about the Holocaust,and NEVER AGAIN,like i said,so be it.happy about it,not happy about it.subscribe to the idea,or not,the fact remains.for the majority of the general population imo thats now the only job and general meaning of the swastika.

bless

g

im not taking anything about any wars/crimes on certain groups or people u mentioned to task really,but of all ur points,and different dictators and crimes and tragedies to different cultures u mention.then mention hitler and say hes not been the most severe case of killings is nuts.going by ur list that is.none of the dictators or places that ethnic cleansing occured on ur list even approch a million (other then possibly the slaughters and "ressettlement" of the assyrian genocide,and the only reason i say that is im not familiar enough on the subject as i should be since russians wer involved.but the fact theat i can recall certain facts and the time frame means i did study it/or breifly read about it at one point or another) but other then things like, or things that took place from way back in 6-7-8-9th century,and B.C. that i have never studied or possibly even heard of.but of the ones i do is why i say the list should have different things on it to support the claim on hitler not being the worst of all time.just the most noted and modern (like how many possible jewish slaves died while making the pyramids,nevermind all the other huge shrines temples and enormous things the egyptians had constucted all from slave labour,and if i recall correctly, and i think i do,many of the elaborate sites built took over 20 years just to make.i have to think that for everything built by the egyptians thru slave labour.more than 6million slaves died during all that time.as there is site upon site where they say this sie took 17 years to make,this one 26 this one 15,this one 20 etc. etc. and i think slaves worked 15 hour "if not more im taking that number as it springs to mind as the right one,i could easily be wrong" days at the time and their life expectency was like 3 years or some other crazy shit liike that) and stuff,possibly worse things happend.but again comparing against ur list the crimes against 6 million jews is by far the most henious crimes on humanity by leaps and bounds on this list,and we havent even mentioned all the gays blacks,intellectuals (anyone he saw as subversive,or not 100% with the reich) whos to say we cant be talking about 8 million people, 10 million people.we cant.noone will ever know. so other then stalin who possibly killed more people then hitler (in modern times) as he has upto 2-3 million people killed in his "gulags" just during wartime on the books.and stalin is the most notoriuos leader/dictator probably ever for just making whole familys,whole blocks!!!! of people just disspear.so it is possible we can safely double his gulag numbers as again thats just during wartime theres a possible upto 3 million dead confirmed.and with everything else we know they attribute atleast another million to him justt thru secret police,and ppl gone just on the strength of annonymous tips.so he is the only modern day dictator who possibly comes close or who has a longer trail of death behind him then hitler (quick fact,stalin had a tiny tail,as a not so00 tiny number of the populaion does) but i think its possible that in ancient times certain rulers couldve been responsible for far more deaths as mentioned about the egyptians.who knows how many slaves romans had die under them? i dont and im not the type of guy to go google shit to look smart and give u that number.im not sure if its known or not.i will obviously check after i post this for my own personal knowlege,but again,i dont know.and shaz,again i dont want u to feel like im coming at u with this post.but i just wanted to say while i agree with the idea of ur post.the list u chose is poor imo and doesnt prove "our point" which basically is there are worse crimes that have been commited on man than hitlers,but with that said,none have been so modern and none have taken 1 particular symbol and used it so much and so often that i dont think its possible it will ever lose its bad stigma, and as a matter of fact i dont think it should.i think we should remember.and lets face it,facts get blurry,numbers forgotten.so if it takes seeing one symbol (that yes hitler stole from history) for everyone to remember,than so be it i say

bless

g

Fatcount - if I have offended you in anyway - or the Jewish community as a whole - I apologise most sincerely. I was merely trying to point out that barbaric & horrendous ethnic crimes have occured throughout our history. As far as my list, I thought 800,000 in a mere three MONTH period was a pretty heinous number, image if he had the four years that Hitler had had, he would have come extremely close to wiping out a couple of races, correct me if I am wrong... the numbers show that 375,000 Jewish people were slaughtered in the same three month period that the 800,000 were slaughtered in Rawanda. I understand the sensitivity of this thread & that was my aim - not to belittle the atrocities that have been suffered by the Jewish peoples, but to reflect on all peoples that have been persecuted & slaughtered under ethnic cleansing & that the swastika is now a token of these crimes.

no u didnt,nothing against ur post or u bro,just saying ur list was a bit wonky,compared to shit thats gone on in the past,and for some reason alot of the times its jews who suffer the worst atrocities.so i mean i feel for my ancestors.just wanted to round out ur list as our points were the same i just wanted to provide some better examples of large scale crimes on humanity,but totalyy am with ya

bless

g

Edited by fatcount

im not quite sure if christianity is the major religion but all of them wear excecution device as their symbol and don´t even realize it.

just an oddity and my 2 cents....

and good morning to everyone,imma have some moar coffee.

I can't believe that this is still being discussed!!?

The swastika is what it is, and will remain to be so for each individual, and for the rest of eternity.

There is no arguing that the intention here is more in question than the actual coin itself - as is the case with all examples of the use of swastikas the world over. If I see a statue of Buddha outside a temple in the far east, with a swastika in its palm (as many do) I'd think nothing of it, If i see a traditional sayagata kimono pattern worn by a geisha in a traditional Japanese print/tattoo i think nothing of that either - if I see a shiny arse tattoo machine with an old Nazi coin cack handedly glued to it in the hands of a white westerner, I think 'your a fucking racist' and would probably be not to far from the mark

Maybe not even a full blown racist, maybe one of those "you know the Holocaust, all those Jews couldn't really of died" fucking idiots, or maybe a "coming over hear, taking our jobs" backwards simpleton - either way, I'm gonna call it as I see it.

im not quite sure if christianity is the major religion but all of them wear excecution device as their symbol and don´t even realize it.

just an oddity and my 2 cents....

and good morning to everyone,imma have some moar coffee.

And, I don't mean to be a dick, but I assume that what you are referring to is the crucifix, which was never used as a device of torture or an implement of death. The method of 'crucifixion' approximately 2000 years ago in Israel was one of tying both arms out stretched to a piece of timber, followed on occasion by nailing your wrists in place. The piece of wood then would have a rope attached to it, the other end being thrown up and passed between the high branches of the nearest tree and the person being 'crucified' would be pulled up into the branches, left hanging from the crossbrace to which they were attached and left to die. It just isnt plausible that anybody would waste precious time, money and raw materials on the manufacture of a 'crucifix', and then exhaust themselves in the execution of its use (forgive the pun)

The crucifix as worn my Christians world wide is a middle ages invention which quickly became an icon of the Christian faith, which to every Christian on earth is representative of 'Our Lords' suffering on the cross as he died to redeem the sins of the world

So, to state that 'all of them wear excecution device as their symbol and don´t even realize it' is complete and utter bullshit and wrong on both counts, they don't wear and execution device, and they know precisely what it represents.

I, for the record am not a Christian, I am an atheist and proud of it, however it does piss me off when people make up complete and utter shite in order to have a dig at something that they know little to nothing about.

All that said, it may have just been a light hearted remark

:)

Edited by blue_blood.54

I can't believe that this is still being discussed!!?

The swastika is what it is, and will remain to be so for each individual, and for the rest of eternity.

There is no arguing that the intention here is more in question than the actual coin itself - as is the case with all examples of the use of swastikas the world over. If I see a statue of Buddha outside a temple in the far east, with a swastika in its palm (as many do) I'd think nothing of it, If i see a traditional sayagata kimono pattern worn by a geisha in a traditional Japanese print/tattoo i think nothing of that either - if I see a shiny arse tattoo machine with an old Nazi coin cack handedly glued to it in the hands of a white westerner, I think 'your a fucking racist' and would probably be not to far from the mark

Maybe not even a full blown racist, maybe one of those "you know the Holocaust, all those Jews couldn't really of died" fucking idiots, or maybe a "coming over hear, taking our jobs" backwards simpleton - either way, I'm gonna call it as I see it.

And, I don't mean to be a dick, but I assume that what you are referring to is the crucifix, which was never used as a device of torture or an implement of death. The method of 'crucifixion' approximately 2000 years ago in Israel was one of tying both arms out stretched to a piece of timber, followed on occasion by nailing your wrists in place. The piece of wood then would have a rope attached to it, the other end being thrown up and passed between the high branches of the nearest tree and the person being 'crucified' would be pulled up into the branches, left hanging from the crossbrace to which they were attached and left to die. It just isnt plausible that anybody would waste precious time, money and raw materials on the manufacture of a 'crucifix', and then exhaust themselves in the execution of its use (forgive the pun)

The crucifix as worn my Christians world wide is a middle ages invention which quickly became an icon of the Christian faith, which to every Christian on earth is representative of 'Our Lords' suffering on the cross as he died to redeem the sins of the world

So, to state that 'all of them wear excecution device as their symbol and don´t even realize it' is complete and utter bullshit and wrong on both counts, they don't wear and execution device, and they know precisely what it represents.

I, for the record am not a Christian, I am an atheist and proud of it, however it does piss me off when people make up complete and utter shite in order to have a dig at something that they know little to nothing about.

All that said, it may have just been a light hearted remark

:)

well im sorry if i accidentally pissed in ur cereal but im very much appreciated that u corrected me on this matter. i really didnt kno that so thank u very many abt this :)

I've just reread my post, I do sound a bit pissy don't I :lol:

All completely true though; and besides, there are plenty of other perfectly legitimate reasons to mock Christians :D

*I'm joking obviously

Apologise for being a bit of a dick :)

Edited by blue_blood.54

blueblood dont that make you just as bad as a racist for assuming it was done to be racist just because it was done by a white westener?

i said from the 1st post it wasnt intended to be racist so take my word for it and stop being a bitch about it, i think your find i and only i know why i put it on the machine so you (or anyone else) cant say any different. assuming shit just makes you look like a dick because you are far from the mark. if i was racist id be proud of it i wouldnt ever hide something i beleived in. ask anyone around here bud iv always backed my views 100% and aired them freely and openly even regarding immigration, jews, and all that crap. sure some of my views were right wing but i didnt deny that and never will. iv grown up since then but of course im still a right wing kinda guy... i dont look down on other races or religions (well some religions i do) but if i say it wasnt racist then it wasnt racist. id be a pretty stupid racist to use a swastika anyway seeing as them bombed the shit out of us :lol: i use the swastika for the shock factor... like alot of blike clubs do its more a fuck you and your views kinda thing. i myself cant see how anyone other than a german could use the swastika in a racist way because anyone else who used it would look pretty stupid using the symbol of a army who kicked there countries ass and wiped out 1000s of there own race

Edited by Relentless_Irons

You can't see how somebody, other than a German could use the swastika as a symbol of hatred?

Seriously?

I never once stated that i think that you personally are a racist, i think you may have missunderstood but i think you could do better than protest so much with an argument so full of holes and contradictions - think what you want, honestly.

If my assumptions make me look like a dick, fine I'm happy with that, I'd rather look like a dick than a racist with a bag full of excuses.

On that, I'm done, truely I am I said before that you would probrably shift the machine based on shock factor as you put it, and good luck to you

Edited by blue_blood.54

sure man if you seen a english man waving a swastika flag how could you consider him to be racist because hes waving a flag of the army who probably killed his family members and killed 1000s of his race..... a true racist wouldnt use the swastika...they wiped out caucasians more than anyone else they killed... i cant see why anyone racist would use it if they REALLY were racist

'if I see a shiny arse tattoo machine with an old Nazi coin cack handedly glued to it in the hands of a white westerner, I think 'your a fucking racist' and would probably be not to far from the mark'

thats saying im racist aint it?

Nope :)

I was referring to the kind of person who may (or may not) buy it - I never questioned you directly and i understand that you were going for 'shock value'; I'm sorry if that wasn't made clear

With regards to the German National Socialist Party/Nazis yes, ithey did execute almost exclusively Caucasian individuals, however they were also almost exclusively Jewish, and as such were seen as inferior based on that alone

The point is, the Nazis viewed them as being subhuman as they did of anybody that didn't fit their ideal of Arian perfection and thus as an inferior 'race' of people - which they can be referred to as (a different race that is as apposed to inferior)

The world isn't just Black/White/Asian in terms of race (obviously) and a White man can hate another White man on racist grounds (again, obviously) and the swastika is a very well known image of White supremacy, and nowadays is not in any way associated with Germany (not by the educated at least) but specifically with Nazis as well as any other offshoot of that band of idiots - combat 18, the Arian brotherhood etc etc etc

If you think I'm calling you a racist, I'm not - it's questionable, but you assure us that it is not the case so I take your word for it

Done here too (at least we agree that Bin laden story is bullshit ;) and you are right, He and his men wer not only armed by the ameriacn government for years but to a degree also underwent training from them and were often 'hired' for covert opporations in territories that the USA would rather not be officially involved in

What's more, the Bin laden familyand the bush family were quiet close!! :lol:

true most were jewish but i was talking about them bombing us... why a english man would fly a swastika as a racist symbol doesnt make sense since hitler killed 1000s of english men

I just cant help myself :lol:

The swastika was and still is a Nazi symbol though, it's not like it's the German flag - its a symbol used by an extremist group, like the symbol for Labour or the Conservative party, and you don't have to be English to support Labour

And what's more Hitler wasn't German, he was Austrian.

Many 1000's of German soldiers were not in the slightest bit 'racist' they were just fighting for their country - like our boys in Afghanistan or Iraq, just doing a job, following orders from dishonest criminal Govenments - yet all German soldiers wore armbands emblazoned with a swastika because it represented their government and it's policies .

Hitler wanted to take over the world, and run it under a fascist regime - not a German one. He had no interest in 'A German Ideal' it was an Arian ideal, the same 'ideal' that ignorant racists still believe in today

yeah i know his views on the aaryan race but im saying the symbol came from hitler.... who killed 1000s of brits so how anyone can fly that symbol and be english doesnt make much sense unless its in a non racist way. if i was a racist i wouldnt use the swastika because that symbol was bought about the army who killed my own people and race. i know they do use it but it doesnt make sense to me

yeah i know his views on the aaryan race but im saying the symbol came from hitler.... who killed 1000s of brits so how anyone can fly that symbol and be english doesnt make much sense unless its in a non racist way. if i was a racist i wouldnt use the swastika because that symbol was bought about the army who killed my own people and race. i know they do use it but it doesnt make sense to me

Think of it in the way the neo-nazi's are using and then reconsider your thoughts on why and what. THEY don't care about the 1000's of brits that were killed....they only think of the ideas Hitler was spreading about the aryan blood. These stupid fuckwits somewhat convert it into a white thing...which it was not. Dumb??? HELL YESSSSSS....but that IS how it's regarded nowadays....therefor blood is right...in the hands of a caucasian it will be seen as a rascist thing. Now everyone can be done...