Long time no see.. Read more... ×
J.J. Flash

*** Please Read!**** Subscription/membership Issues

Hello,

The auto bill hit an account I no longer had funds in so it bounced and charged me 30.00 nsf last week, I then went straight to paypal and purchased lifetime membership. Now today I get an email saying "Your subscription to Yearly Subscription has been cancelled because your bank declined an electronic funds transfer into your PayPal account." I hope this is just some type of glitch and you are not hitting the old account again. I can take the first 30.00 hit because it was my fault,kinda. BUT, if you hit me for a second charge on that old account I need 30.00, cause that would be automated ink-trails software's fault. Thanks for a great web site, this is the only negative I have seen or been aware of with ink-trails.

Thanks for listening.

My issue still hasn't been resolved. Can't even get into the members only area now.

I'm on the other side of the fence with this. I never seem to be charged for a membership, but I seem to always be a member. :P Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just sayin. lol

My issue still hasn't been resolved. Can't even get into the members only area now.

Sorry folks are having issues. Please email me at feedback(at)ink-trails(dot)com with display name, description of issue, any relevant Paypal transaction IDs, etc. I'll try to get to the bottom of it.

I still haven't heard anything back either, Deakon.

This is stupid, i've already cancelled my subscription via paypal. I've got a good mind to just get my money back from the payment that just came out.

It looks like you're a Jr. Member. SEnd an email to feedback at ink-trails dot com with your display name, type of subscription, paypal transaction ID, and any other info and we'll look into it.

It looks like you're a Jr. Member. SEnd an email to feedback at ink-trails dot com with your display name, type of subscription, paypal transaction ID, and any other info and we'll look into it.

Its ok, for some reason the monthly payment was cancelled.Thanks

My membership rights have been removed too !! Lifetime Membership.....sad....(((

Oh maybe it's a mistake, sorry.....

Edited by Anarckia

ok since this is the only part of the forums I'm alowed to post in atm I'm putting it here lol... so I'm sorry if its off topic it just couldn't be helped( 0.o heck I can't even go to MY profile atm... btw I just started this account becouse my old one is locked.. aka I forgot my damn password lol so idk mabe its some new thing with the trails ... i mean it HAS been like allmost a year since I was last here but its anoying as hell ) but any way my question is this: I just got a new machine and I've noticed that the madacide spray I've been using is RUSTING the hell out of my machine... like instantly ... well after twenty mins of sitting on it anyway lol it ends up looking like its been sitting in the damn rain for weeks 0.o .. Everything was fine at first but after using the madacide on her for the past two weeks without a prob... now its like fucking armagedon what gives? any Ideas on wtfs happening?.. should I use a tad bit of machine oil perhaps? idk.. its bugging the hell out of me becouse in all other respects its my fav machine... thanks

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles. .....btw thats the error that shows up when I try going to my profile(my new one that is)

Edited by InkMiser042

If you're profile is showing as Jr. member and you are paid up on subscriptions, email feedback @ this domain dot com with display name/email and if possible Paypal l transaction ID and I'll look into it.

Having issues with just about everything. Profile shows Full Member, as I paid for Lifetime Member, however I can only view limited forums, and cant start new topics, nor reply. This is my first night back in what most would consider the real world in many months..... If a mod can let me know whats needed to resolve this issue, I would appreciate the help...

<<<EDITED TO ADD THAT THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED>>>>

Thanks,

Bruce

Edited by liquidfusion

I've bought a monthly subscription and then forgot it. I mean I forgot that I paid for something then I bought, which I believe is a yearly subscription or a lifetime subscription. Problem is, I don't know which one has the priority here, am I a monthly member or a lifetime member?

Having membership issues as well I've paid up for year can't view profile and a number of other things could I get my permissions fixed so all board options are available to me please.

Does it still work? If I buy the lifetime membership, will I have access to everything? Does it work automatically? Is here still a bit of support?