Sign in to follow this  
AlchemyInTheMoonLight

Snake And Dagger

I like the snakes texture. I would love to see it with some green in it. That texture WITH color would give a really nice effect.

the shadign on the ring between the cup and the dagger is bugging me a bit... not sure why but it makes the transition look warped. maybe i miss shade from the cup, dunno... but anyway... COOL STUFF! i realy dig the shape of the dagger and the print on the snake.

and learning to spitshade its very helpfull for me to see a piece without colors... so thanks for posting at this stage :)

the shadign on the ring between the cup and the dagger is bugging me a bit... not sure why but it makes the transition look warped. maybe i miss shade from the cup, dunno... but anyway... COOL STUFF! i realy dig the shape of the dagger and the print on the snake.

and learning to spitshade its very helpfull for me to see a piece without colors... so thanks for posting at this stage :)

Yo those Cyanotype Deer prints you have are awesome. Would you want to do a trade for one of those? I love everything that you've done using that Deer Girl Image.

I think there might be lots of small issues with the snake's body, but I'm not really the voice of snake crit round here so maybe someone else will say something on that. Also where the petals overlap it they look a bit like fins. But it still looks really cool and pops off the page.

You right-handed by any chance? Looks very right-handed to me.... check it in the mirror, you might see what I mean :)

Edited by amybird

Yo those Cyanotype Deer prints you have are awesome. Would you want to do a trade for one of those? I love everything that you've done using that Deer Girl Image.

thanks! a trade sounds great! havent done any cyanotype prints for a while so will be fun to get some printed again... will be in a week or two but mail me your address and i'll send some your way :)

(you want blue or coffee stained? and nice mustache btw! :) )

cheers

Edited by dirtnail