Long time no see.. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
lokii

Madhatter's Black Book?

Okay, so I've been searching for almost two hours now, and have tried PMing a few people, which I can't do (is that a new member rule I maybe missed somewhere?) and I can't seem to acquire it without finally making a post in the forum I've been reading for months now. I've read/heard many good things about the book and I would really like to take a look at it for myself, so I was really hoping someone could point me towards a place to find it, or possibly send it to me? I would really appreciate anyone's help :]

Email is lokieros.hodges @ gmail.com

Okay, so I've been searching for almost two hours now, and have tried PMing a few people, which I can't do (is that a new member rule I maybe missed somewhere?) and I can't seem to acquire it without finally making a post in the forum I've been reading for months now. I've read/heard many good things about the book and I would really like to take a look at it for myself, so I was really hoping someone could point me towards a place to find it, or possibly send it to me? I would really appreciate anyone's help :]

Email is lokieros.hodges @ gmail.com

Have to be a full paid up member to PM

Some people find it disrespectfull that you would ask for something free after only just becoming a junior member, although you have said that you have been reading the forum for months,

you only just joined today and your first post was to ask to be given something, I would recommend that you sign up as a full member, "The Black Book" alone is worth the

price of a membership. If you become a full member, you may have more of a chance of someone sending you a copy of the book.

Yes like Pete said, the price of a membership is nothing compared to the wealth of information in the book.

Yes like Pete said, the price of a membership is nothing compared to the wealth of information in the book.

I agree 100%. I know I dont post often, but I am constantly reading all the views and opinions being shared by everyone. The knowledge and deep passion the members have has really helped me get a better understanding and more appreciation for the art of tattooing. Not to mention, being able to purchase a custom or used machine from an artist/builder for a good price is kick ass too!!

Best $20 Ive spent (besides lap dances, ha ha)!

-Alex

• Upvote 1

welcome to the trails lokii, stick around and have a good read up on the wealth of info provided, ...the black book is an excellent reference point, so use both mediums to get answers to all the

mysteries before you ;)

obviously a membership can get you past certain doors here , B)

Hey Lokii! Welcome to the forum ! I hope you aint gonna be like your namesake,the god of mischeif! ;)

People here are really passionate about this as subject and sometimes what they say can seem a little harsh......take some time to post up an intro and tell us about yourself,get involved in some discussions even if to ask questions and people will soon open up when they see that you are all about the right things mate :) :)

welcome to the trails lokii, stick around and have a good read up on the wealth of info provided, ...the black book is an excellent reference point, so use both mediums to get answers to all the

mysteries before you ;)

im a full member and i cant even get madhatters black book anyone help please

mysteries before you ;)

im a full member and i cant even get madhatters black book anyone help please

mysteries before you  ;)

obviously a membership can get you past certain doors here ,  B)

im a full paid member and i cant even get madhatters book and i remember him saying it was free so how do i get a copy??????

im a full paid member and i cant even get madhatters book and i remember him saying it was free so how do i get a copy??????

Whats your Email? I'll send it to you.

any chance of the black book?,pretty please,would be much appreciated :D

any chance of the black book?,pretty please,would be much appreciated :D

email me eddiebadabing@aol.com and i'll send it on.

:angry:

...take some time to post up an intro and tell us about yourself,get involved in some discussions even if to ask questions and people will soon open up when they see that you are all about the right things mate :) :)

That ^^^ should have been the end of this. Read the above carefully... If you are handing out copies of this book to people with under 10 posts then you're a f^$king retard and don't deserved to possess it yourself.

Sorry folks...the way I feel...pissed off.

BAN ME

Whatever...

L8tr

Edited by Stoneface

:angry:

That ^^^ should have been the end of this. Read the above carefully... If you are handing out copies of this book to people with under 10 posts then you're a f^$king retard and don't deserved to possess it yourself.

Sorry folks...the way I feel...pissed off.

BAN ME

Whatever...

L8tr

Now stop hiding your feelings and tell us how you really feel! :)

Lol! ... Sorry man ... I had to hold back.

Edited by Stoneface

I just became a paying member when The Nerd told me about this site while we hung out the other day. Ive never even heard of this book. Its a shame because Id love to know the kinda information that my 2 dollars a month can get me. I cant imagine anything being that cheap and worth my time. Id expect any book worth looking at to cost way more then that but I guess some people feel that just cause they pay two dollars a month they should be in some special loop automatically. What does this secret book consist of thats so special? Im not trying to get the information in it. Im just curious what it is. A reference book, Tattoo Tips, what type of information is it.

but I guess some people feel that just cause they pay two dollars a month they should be in some special loop automatically.

Its not automatic, believe me! spend some time, search,contribute. Thiers a whole wealth of knowledge in it as well as the pages of this forum. You'll find it if you look hard enough or contribute and ask nicely.

Hey Guys I was wondering if the book was still around I was doing reading on some other threads in this section and this title came up alot. I don't want to be a grubber I was asking. If I am able or the forum thinks I have "earned" it. could some send me a pm please about how I can check this out.

Thanks

Gary