Long time no see.. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
punkfloyd

Fake Intenze Inks

Nice one mate.I think that I may have a couple of bad ones myself...easily done.I used to make small orders from newly opened suppliers to check them out and often included a small bottle of ink in the order.Im sure I remember opening one up that was plugged not foil sealed.I know that I had at least one that I thought very thin and didnt use....I put that down to a variation in pigment loading,wasnt very impressed.

Looking at some of the chinese trade sites some have Intenze listed - some better fakes than others,but still fakes.Its getting better though,, a year or two ago they were listing many brands,now they seem to have focussed on Intenze....wonder why they chose them particularly?

i grabbed some kuro sumi inks off ebay, i swear they are fake but not sure how to tell . im only using it on pig skin atm but its not the point.

is all ink on ebay cheap chinese nasty shit or is there some real stuff?

Chester,thats a hard one to answer.Yes,there is a lot of fake stuff on ebay and Intenze say their ink isnt sold there....but I know of at least one e bayer seller who buys Intenze from a legit,approved wholesaler and retails it on ebay.If you have other sources then its probably safer to use the suppliers that you know you can trust.

so here are my findings . tell me what you guys think

inkd.jpg

to me, the only one that looks like a legit intenze ink, when compared to what they show in the video is the 'dragon green' one on the right.

the two that look like possible fakes, are both sealed with the proper looking seal.

heres what the side look like

ink2.jpg

unfortunately my camera sucks so its hard to see what it says. basically this is what it reads on the dragon green one:

"Complies w/ EU Code.

ATTENTION DO NOT USE IN OR NEAR EYES

EU: Distributed By

GlobalTattooSupplies.com

CamEuro.co.uk

www.intenzeproducts.com

215 rt 17 Rochelle Park, NJ USA"

and on the 'platinum' ink that looks questionable it reads this on the side:

"Complies w/ EU Code.

ATTENTION DO NOT USE IN OR NEAR EYES

EU: Distributed By

GlobalTattooSupplies.com

CamEuro.co.uk

LOT: SS48 STERILIZED

REF# 21028A22001

Batch#W38BK24IMX40

EXP: 01/31/14

www.intenzeproducts.com

215 rt 17 Rochelle Park, NJ USA"

so.... anyone have any ideas as to if these are fake? doesnt it seem weird that the one that looks more likely the fake has alll the ref/batch number and expiration date listed on it, while the other doesnt?

the site i purchased them from isnt listed on their authrorized dealer page.

i should also point out that i just decided to look on the intenze website and see if the platinum' ink even looked similar in color on the bottle and it doesnt match up at all. it supposed to be a grey ink like this (disregard the label since its the newer looking one)

platinum-tattoo-ink.jpg

i decided to open up the platinum bottle i have and sure enough its a black ink and not grey at all. i guess that would be the obvious give away that it is indeed fake.

fortunately i havent used these inks on skin. unfortunately i wasted money on fake ink.

i know this question is going to make me look like a dumb ass, but what is the biggest issue with the cheaper inks? i mean whats the difference?

is it that they are too watery?

are different pigments used?

do they put nasty stuff in the cheap shit?

i was planning to hit my leg soon and as said in previous post i got a feeling i got fake kuro sumi ink.. i dont wanna poison myself lol

i also got fake ink, i hope i get the pictures here on it, it the same bottles as wolfie the labels are smale in the middle.

and i buy the bottles from a chinees guy on www.marktplaats.nl. today after i take pictures for on the site here i trow them away.

and buy me a new pack of ink bottles buy the real dealer

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM BUYING INKS ON E-BAY!!!!

BUY FROM REPUTABLE DEALERS.

THERE'S A REASON WHY THE REAL DEAL IS EXPENSIVE...IT WORKS!!!

i didnt buy mine off ebay. i bought mine from a reputable dealer (or so i thought). seems their supply is tainted w/ fakes.

I've never used Intenze. I'm sure its great. But so is Waverly, Eternal and Fusion. And I know that all three can be ordered direct from the manufacturer. So thats the route I use to ensure that I get what I order. (PS: I cant vouch for Fusion personally, but I've been told that it's great.)

Had a look at some of the chinese wholesale sites this evening and lo and behold.....Intenze inks !

http://panthertattoo.en.alibaba.com/product/327238058-209822708/Intenze_tattoo_ink_HB_SL050.html

...but its OK because its safe! Honest! It says so at No 7 of the product details......... <_<:blink: :blink: :blink: