Sign in to follow this  
Big Pete

Now I've Seen Everything

Came across this in a mate's Facebook photo's.......resting his arm on a bag of Potting Mix for fucks sake....using steel tubes and tips, bet he hasn't got an autoclave, and that carpet needs a good clean

EDIT: FFS PEOPLE!! If we post pictures of third parties with the sole intention of pointing out how utterly shit they are (often justifiably) the site will eventually get sued. It's clearly stated in the site rules that there is No Posting Of 3rd Party Images, Links With The Intention Of Slander Or Bullying.

Big Pete, I absolutely know that your intentions here are sound but we cannot let this shit slide. Next time feel free to post about it, laugh at it, point out the error of their ways but DO NOT post a picture or link!!

I love the cling wrap barrier on the potting soil. That's a nice touch. I guess it's enough to prevent, um, dirt from passing through.

I heard all the pros these days are swapping their chairs and armrests for compost - get with the times! lol

This looks like a new shop that has opened near me. Yes, I know where there's a SHOP that operates like that. I went there to check things out a while back and was amazed at what the health dept is letting these people get away with. Carpet on the floor in the work areas, ink splattered on the walls and furniture, ink caps made from aluminum foil, oh yea, and this guy DOESNT ALWAYS USE GLOVES (only when a client asks him to use gloves)!!! I started tattooing in PRISON (and I dont care what any of you may have to say about that), but was WAYYY more sanitary than this guy when I was on the INSIDE! The thing that bothers me about this shop is the ink on the floor and walls. If the ink came from a spilled cap or directly from the machine, it may as well be BLOOD splattered on the wall. His shop and work are always good for an ego boost for me, tho.:)

I know of a registered studio that cuts McDonalds straw up into 1/2" lengths and puts bulldog clips onto the ends to close one end off, then uses them for ink caps.

I also know of another studio that use stainless only but doesn't have an ultrasonic, doesn't have an autoclave. They DO have a UV steriliser though! *facepalm*