Sign in to follow this  
Bobbie jo

Sketch

next project.

i think this needs more elements to it.. just not sure where to go with it.

or if i should just go with it as is.

2urm2k2.jpg

love your stuff :)

if the head is tilted that way... maybe the fabric should reflect that as well. the top part does a good job doing it... but the bottom part isnt.

That should also make it look more balanced.

Looks promising :)

I'm going to be brutal and honest as that is the only way any of this is worth anything to anyone. However without you asking I would never do such things especially not being able to share my own.

maybe moon just explained it, I couldn't wrap my head round it. regardless.. the straight lines of the fabric bugged me.. and the circular vine hoopes are as well.. I know live vines would never follow such paths but since they are so close to being perfect circles the slight imperfectness bugs me that much more. though this is just design and has nothing to do with realism.

otherwise

keep it up. :)

i agree with the fabric not being strait with the head and having sum weight in it's drape,as for the circles,maybe instead of doin em like that you could do ovals or intertwining ovals instead,give it some depth,it's a great concept and your very talented i luv seein your work

Did you change your mind about adding some roses? Change it back! lol A few roses would look very happy filling in some gaps and balancing the piece out... probably also when it's coloured too :)

.....a rose amongst thorns? nice concept.....oval the vines,get the drape consistant and following gravity....all the makings of a really,really nice piece,the face has a sublime look,I always envy those who can capture so much with so few lines! :) :)

Rotate computer screen 30 degrees right.

GREAT! :) All done.

Good job girl!

hmmm i don't really like the vines in it but suppose it's personal preference. i think the bottom part of the material should curve a bit just to give it lil movement. i like the face tho..nice

Did you change your mind about adding some roses? Change it back! lol A few roses would look very happy filling in some gaps and balancing the piece out... probably also when it's coloured too :)

yeah, i couldnt decide.

thanx everyone , points taken and i will work on her today and see if i can get the finished piece up here tonight

this is a cool design, better rotated tho. roses would make it better tho removing the vines compleately would have the same effect for me.post-4329-1264720012_thumb.jpg