• Announcements

• J.J. Flash

THIS IS A SITE FOR ARTISTS, NOT CLIENTS (Please read before posting)   04/18/2018

I'm seeing a lot more questions from people who are looking to get tattoos, asking about ideas, healing instructions, etc. These are questions you should ask YOUR  LOCAL TATTOO ARTIST, not random people on the internet. This site is specifically for tattoo artists and those looking to get into the trade by way of an apprenticeship. Don't be shy! Google local artists and drop by a shop or two, check out their portfolio of work and talk about your ideas with a professional who can help you achieve the best tattoo experience. 

Thanks for reading!
Sign in to follow this  
skyn yard

My Machines

thought it would be nice to show you guys some of my machines ive collected over my time tattooing

here thay are!!!

in order as if you was reading

1. scot sylvia henry

2. todd hlavaty (saved this from ebay it had been given cheap crap tiger coils from china) cost £45 :D

3. early irons wrap around

4. another early irons

5. tim hendricks black widow

6. bought this from thomas hooper. he seems to think it was built by a guy called redman. great little machine wish i new more about it

011-1.jpg

1. mike drexler model 2

2. mike drexler (early machine dont know what model) my personal favourite shades like a fucking dream

3. mike drexler model 3

4. rick saviera

5. jeff srsic. ( works at red letter one. best attention to detail in his machines. bar none )

6. another srsic

012-1.jpg

1. one i built up myself out of parts . frame from bob coils and binders from hm tools and dye

2. bought from a russian dude who visited my old place of work. doesnt get used its to heavy and yes i do need to trim that spring down

3. my old sharpz t dial . i blued it and fucked about with it its my first good machine and has sntimental value but never gets used anymore

4. seth ciferri machine that needed saving from e gay. it was beat up but im bringging her back to life. ( will post it up when shes done )

5 & 6. two old machines i belive were made by tony lynx. asked lal hardy and lionel tichner but neither of them could be sure and were both baffeld by them.

013.jpg

hope you like em

• Like 1

where do you live ?...and when will you be out next ? :D

kidding !

very very nice collection man !!

Edited by Teo

nice collection. i bet those have many stories that go along with them.

Sweet bones right there Skin B)

Is that russian one from russia???Its purty :D

dont got a clue mate. i think it is from russia i think that may have been what the builder called himself. it was a long time ago i was just starting to earn money tattooing and this guy came into the studio i worked at, he had some really nice machines i saw the shiney gold heart and being a young man i had to have it. my boss at the time said "i'll by it for you and you can pay me back at the end of the day when youve earnt it. i worked my tits off all that day and when i went to give him the money he took it and threw half back with the machine. that was a good day i felt like such a gangster using it for a day or two then realised pretty quick that it weighs a fucking ton and really isnt practical.

if you look at my other machines i think you can see i learnt my lesson. lol

dont got a clue mate. i think it is from russia i think that may have been what the builder called himself. it was a long time ago i was just starting to earn money tattooing and this guy came into the studio i worked at, he had some really nice machines i saw the shiney gold heart and being a young man i had to have it. my boss at the time said "i'll by it for you and you can pay me back at the end of the day when youve earnt it. i worked my tits off all that day and when i went to give him the money he took it and threw half back with the machine. that was a good day i felt like such a gangster using it for a day or two then realised pretty quick that it weighs a fucking ton and really isnt practical.

if you look at my other machines i think you can see i learnt my lesson. lol

B) yeah ,but its purrrty :D

i remember seeing that heart machine i think its called the flaming heart and it was built by a company called RTE

I tried finding them again but they seem to have disapeared

i think rte stood for russian tattoo equipment

that would make sence of it. i do seem to remember seeing another in an add in a mag. i think it was for a tattooist though and they had used a photograph of there machine to advertise there studio. its definately not one of a kind

Do you like the R.Saveria? I've had a couple I liked them.

Here's one.

8657161e219e.jpg

Anyway.... Nice lookin' bunch man.

That makes twice you've pissed me off today :D

Super

got a coupla saveira's myself,coils ain't top notch,but the machines themselves are pretty decent,like that collection,great deal on the hlavaty,lucky mutha,lol

nice collection you got there bert!!

nice stuff brother, cant wait to see what yo do with that seth ciferri im sure you'll do her justice. :D

cheers guys. i only got the saviera yesterday. used it forthe mermaid tattoo i posted up. its a great lil shader for the £40 i paid for it. i had to set it up properly when i got it but it runs sweet now.

yep,saveira's builds are decently made,good price,but the coils are lacking the pull,ya may find a decent set o coils from a custom maker or if ya make yer own,will get her running on lower volts with more powerful pull,like the machines,just not the coils,at least on mine,and mine are like 2 years old so he may have changed them or the way he makes em,but i couldn't get mine to run decent on less than 8-9 volts,just my opinion though

Edited by jrf134

Tony lynx machines , info can be found from Darren Lynx @www.tattoorite.com . Its tonys company owned by his kids . I have dealt with Darren Lynx and he could probally give you info on Tony Lynx machines .i have about 10 , 2 complete ,5 frames and 3 defective fames with blowholes ftom tony Lynx .im new to this forum but will post pictures as soon as i fiqure out how.

On 1/5/2010 at 4:20 PM, skyn yard said:

thought it would be nice to show you guys some of my machines ive collected over my time tattooing

here thay are!!!

in order as if you was reading

1. scot sylvia henry

2. todd hlavaty (saved this from ebay it had been given cheap crap tiger coils from china) cost £45 :D

3. early irons wrap around

4. another early irons

5. tim hendricks black widow

6. bought this from thomas hooper. he seems to think it was built by a guy called redman. great little machine wish i new more about it

011-1.jpg

1. mike drexler model 2

2. mike drexler (early machine dont know what model) my personal favourite shades like a fucking dream

3. mike drexler model 3

4. rick saviera

5. jeff srsic. ( works at red letter one. best attention to detail in his machines. bar none )

6. another srsic

012-1.jpg

1. one i built up myself out of parts . frame from bob coils and binders from hm tools and dye

2. bought from a russian dude who visited my old place of work. doesnt get used its to heavy and yes i do need to trim that spring down

3. my old sharpz t dial . i blued it and fucked about with it its my first good machine and has sntimental value but never gets used anymore

4. seth ciferri machine that needed saving from e gay. it was beat up but im bringging her back to life. ( will post it up when shes done )

5 & 6. two old machines i belive were made by tony lynx. asked lal hardy and lionel tichner but neither of them could be sure and were both baffeld by them.

013.jpg

hope you like em

Wasnt it tony that made show pieces out of his buggered frames welded and soldered bits of metal together ?

i was given a carrrier bag full of them by an artist a few years ago