THE CANNIBAL

Ink Purchase Question

I AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE A FEW NEW COLORS, I AM CURRENTLY USING SOME MOMS AND INTENZE BUT AM RUNNING OUT. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD TRIED OUT THE FOREVERSTAINED BRAND, AS I TALKED ( THROUGH EMAIL) TO THE OWNER AND HE SAID HE FORMULATED IT BASED ON STARBRITE AND INTENZE. I JUST DON'T WANT TO WASTE ANY MONEY ON SOME CRAP. OH YEAH I'M NOT YELLING ( CAPS ) LOWER CASE JUST DOESN'T LOOK GOOD TO ME, SORRY IF IT OFFENDS ANYONE BUT I GUESS I'M JUST WIERD THAT WAY

I AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE A FEW NEW COLORS, I AM CURRENTLY USING SOME MOMS AND INTENZE BUT AM RUNNING OUT. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD TRIED OUT THE FOREVERSTAINED BRAND, AS I TALKED ( THROUGH EMAIL) TO THE OWNER AND HE SAID HE FORMULATED IT BASED ON STARBRITE AND INTENZE. I JUST DON'T WANT TO WASTE ANY MONEY ON SOME CRAP. OH YEAH I'M NOT YELLING ( CAPS ) LOWER CASE JUST DOESN'T LOOK GOOD TO ME, SORRY IF IT OFFENDS ANYONE BUT I GUESS I'M JUST WIERD THAT WAY

The same guy that sells foreverstained re-sells products for bucket loads more money than you can find them from other suppliers. Shady deal at best. If I had to guess, he is re-selling china crap at a similar price as well known quality brands. I would recommend you steer clear of him. Just my 2 cents. Oh, and the guy that pushes his product basicly bombed this forum with product placement. He didn't seem to have a good grasp of proper forum etiquette, kinda like using caps lock all the time B).

The same guy that sells foreverstained re-sells products for bucket loads more money than you can find them from other suppliers. Shady deal at best. If I had to guess, he is re-selling china crap at a similar price as well known quality brands. I would recommend you steer clear of him. Just my 2 cents. Oh, and the guy that pushes his product basicly bombed this forum with product placement. He didn't seem to have a good grasp of proper forum etiquette, kinda like using caps lock all the time B).

Thanks crreature, i did see the other guys threads and i figure your probably right. I'll just stick with the intenze for now as i'm pretty darn happy with it

dont bother with foreverstained he was on here awhile ago trying to get some sales, didnt go down to well, stick with the brands you know and can trust.

hiya cannibal ... have you tried the kuri colours yet?

Anyone else used the Kuri yet? I'd be interested to know what you think

Kind Regards

Devo

Edited by gb-devo

hiya cannibal ... have you tried the kuri colours yet?

Anyone else used the Kuri yet? I'd be interested to know what you think

Kind Regards

Devo

No i sure haven't devo, but i am also interested in hearing from those who have

thanks

cani

right now im using all Eternal pigments, aside from Kabuki black lining ink and kuro sumi for greywash. i love em! best pigments ive used, color goes in with no prob. havent had a single issue with any color, and the white is primo. worth the cash