J.D.

For My Friend.

id be hapy with that - youve captured his machines perfectly - and u put my fave in there - the all copper one in top left corner :-D

Holy shit, that is really beautiful. Nice work, mang.

Hey thanks. B)

This was a trade, and I really wanted to make sure I held up my end, as he has already sent me his product, and I'm ecstatic. It's one of three pieces. As I have time, I'll be completing the other two.

A closer look for y'all and my friend.

3843957598_e149c815de_b.jpg

Excuse me....has anyone seen my jaw. Seems I dropped it 'round here somewhere.

Damn. Da'aaamn nice man.

Hey cool!!! One of his builds for me is in that pic!! Very awesome JD!!

Hey cool!!! One of his builds for me is in that pic!! Very awesome JD!!

You must have good taste. B) I chose a combination of my favorites and what I thought emulated his builds the best. But the man's work has progressed so much in such a short time, the mofo posted some real beauties since I layed out the line work and couldn't go back. Great machines from that man for sure.

this blew me away, when we talked i knew J.D would come up with something good cos i've got the back piece

he did for the comp, but this goes behond what i expected, .J.D lets have a baby B):D:lol::lol:

this blew me away, when we talked i knew J.D would come up with something good cos i've got the back piece

he did for the comp, but this goes behond what i expected, .J.D lets have a baby B):D:lol::lol:

There's more to come, old man. I'm glad you like it. Thanks for your patience.

And we're both too ugly to make babies together. :(

ugly people make cute babies - ever noticed that? a couple that look like they were chewing wasps when they were hit by a bus - always have adorable children - whereas good lukin people make fugly babies - lucky im an ugly cnut lol

B) DUDE !! your work just gets tighter and tighter everytime i see it ! .....fukin love how you did the wings !

Wow!! You really are pushing your JD thang to the outer reaches, your coloured pencil techniques are sublime!

Great stuff and I love the idea of works of heart and effort that are created in trade for the same in the physical machine form, more valuable than trading art for cash :unsure:

fuck dude you drawing abilities have really skyrocketed!!! makes me wish i would have took some time out to draw instead of jumping straight into tattooing.

Wow, thanks guys. Just to let you know, the machines were printed out and traced. I suck at mechanical drawing. :unsure: