justjoshin

Flash Sheet Contest

Choices   41 members have voted

1. 1. topics

• Cats (tiger, lion, panther, etc.)
    • skulls
    • The Sea (ships, anchors, mermaids, etc.)
    • Hearts
    • Wings (birds, insects, angels, etc.)
    • Religion (cross, praying hands, etc.)
    • Asian (koi, dragaon, Hanya, etc.)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 posts in this topic

OK guys, here is a list of choices for another flash sheet contest. For those who were not around for the last one search in the contest forum for the "Luck contest". I will let this run for a week to get a theme for the contest, then we can see how many people will be interested in doing it. Same rules as last time and I hope to get one of the builders to build a machine for the prize again. I also have 3 judges in mind to ask to do the judging for this contest, and I will let you guys know who they are after I ask them.

Josh

if its asian, im in... ill make the time for it

Count me in, I'm down for whatever.

asian weekly flash comp and this, damn man i dont do asian lol

the weekly japanese one died ages ago

well, good excuse to learn a new style!

i wouldve been happy with any other one of thoes choices, dont know might try the weekly flash comp, wont pay for this one just to misrebly fail lol.

I know the voting has already begun, but I got to thinkin, It woulda been cool with this time of year and all, to go Halloween or at least scary shit as a theme. Oh well maybe next year, or try to get that going as your weekly regular contest.

Edited by MickeyC

I know the voting has already begun, but I got to thinkin, It woulda been cool with this time of year and all, to go Halloween or at least scary shit as a theme. Oh well maybe next year, or try to get that going as your weekly regular contest.

thatd be kick asse, anyone want to do another of these holloween theme?

love skulls, but anyway...i`m in...

I think a halloween theme would be some awesome stuff, a break from the norm... maybe on the next contest perhaps?

Well last contest I posted for people to give suggestions for topics and I didn't get any feedback. So this time I just went through a lot of flash sheets and found some popular topics.

Also I have gotten replies back from the guys I asked to judge and they said yes. Judges for this one will be:

Toph

J.J. Flash

Joe Sleepy

i'll be in, i missed the last one- was off the internet for a couple of weeks and it was too late when i was back on to enter....looks like skulls is winning

when u say flash sheet with 3+ designs (in previous contest rules) would an A3 sheet with two half sleeve designs be ok? and could it be scanned in two halves (lack of A3 scanner) with photo of sheet to prove they are on one? if so i may be in if we get asian.

I musta misunderstood, I did a panther's head thinkin that was the subject, either way it didn't come out that hot so I'm just gonna post that up on the regular art class page,

lemme see if I got the flash sheet contest straight though, people vote on a subject, then pay to enter and then draw up a sheet with at least three pieces in that subject?

when u say flash sheet with 3+ designs (in previous contest rules) would an A3 sheet with two half sleeve designs be ok? and could it be scanned in two halves (lack of A3 scanner) with photo of sheet to prove they are on one? if so i may be in if we get asian.

Once the theme is decided all the other rules will be posted.

I musta misunderstood, I did a panther's head thinkin that was the subject, either way it didn't come out that hot so I'm just gonna post that up on the regular art class page,

lemme see if I got the flash sheet contest straight though, people vote on a subject, then pay to enter and then draw up a sheet with at least three pieces in that subject?

Yea that is pretty much it Rocklife.

whesn the deadline then?

im confused on wat the theme is too:(

Theme will be whatever gets the most votes as of Sunday at noon. After that I will need a list of who wants to be in this one and that will decide how much the entry fee is. The more to enter the less the fee will be.

[

Theme will be whatever gets the most votes as of Sunday at noon. After that I will need a list of who wants to be in this one and that will decide how much the entry fee is. The more to enter the less the fee will be.

ah right cheers!

oh entrey fee! that surpised me:P

For those of you not around last time, Eveyone pays a small entry fee and it is used to buy a prize for the winner. Last time it was a forgiven machine. We had ten or so people enter and the fee was $18 each.

how long do we have to execute once theme etc is decided?

Last time it was 30 days. In the beginning everyone said that was too long, but alot of people, myself included used everyday. There was even a couple that didn't have enough time.