Love this, I'm gonna make it a yearly questionnaire, Might add some more later down the road for myself...
1. Are you an artist? --Yes, I create on a daily basis, I view the world differently, I have a passion to create, I value my craft, I believe these are the base characteristics for an artist, as they can come in many forms other than visual artists. However, the title of artist does not mean that I am better than anyone nor does it give me the right to act an asshole or ridiculously. Respect the craftsmanship and passion of others.
2. Are you decent craftsman at tattooing?---- Yes, I can do a good quality tattoo within a reasonable amount of time, but I do acknowledge that I do have my areas I do need to tighten up in order to reach my personal goals.
3. Do you know as much as you think you do?---Yes, but I DO NOT know everything, I know what skillsets I have and what tools I have at my disposal in order to reach my goals at the moment, however there are a million and one other things I can learn in order to keep extending to my library of tools in order to do bigger and better things.
4. Are you humble?---yes, I am by far my worst critic, I’m constantly critiquing myself
5. Humble enough to accept advice from others that know more?--- Yes, I actually seek info from those who open that door for questions, they might have a better way of seeing or doing things.
6. Do you respect the craft and those that came before you?--- Yes, they laid a path in order to help us to raise this and any craft you may enter. You can’t know where you’re at without knowing where it started, and it is easier to navigate the road ahead by observing the best made trails that were made before.